Call 2480 Preston Rd
Frisco, TX 75034

Cuisine: Burgers, Coffee, Steak

IHOP is a Burgers, Coffee, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Good food, horrible service. The other Ihop restraint is much cleaner, faster and friendlier. "
texasjimj photo

texasjimj

Frisco, TX
IHOP 1.0

Irresponsible management and bad food

Whatever you do, do not eat at the IHOP located at hwt 121 and Preston Road in Frisco, TX 75035! In fact, be careful and aware of what you are eating at any IHOP! The staff is great, but the cleanliness of the restaurant and the quality of the food stinks. If anyone is qualified to rate this restaurant, it is me. Although, I have had many good experiences, the bad experiences were getting to be more and more numerous. Many times, I have been given eating utensils that were dirty, the food was often cold, and the overall quality of the food has become terrible! I have many times found foreign matter in my food, such as insects, hair, plastic, paper, and unidentifiable matter. I had to give up eating there because I wasn’t able to enjoy my meal because I was always looking for foreign matter. I blame most of their problems on poor management. Althogh the employees are very courteous and friendly, management is cold and sometimes rude. It seems that customer comfort, safety, and enjoyment takes a back seat to their desire to get the customer’s money.

Because of their poor foresight and planning, I slipped on fell on the ice on their walkways this past December. Instead of being a victim, I quickly became the culprit. I felt they should have at least sanded and/or salted the walkways, but putting money ahead of customer safety seemed to be their goal. Although, they openly admitted their oversight and poor management practices, they failed to help me with my medical bills and to show any concern! I am extremely disappointed in their recent actions, or lack thereof, and with the treatment received. Although, it has been three months since the accident, I am still suffering with frequent headaches, neck pain, right shoulder pain, and right arm pain. I might never fully recover!

110. Rise 'N Shine (Senior Special) with Pork Sausage Links

Cold and not edible!

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX
IHOP 4.0

Best IHOP in the area!

I have been to both IHOPs in Frisco as well as the one in McKinney and the ones in Plano. I have also been to the IHOP in The Colony. This is by far the best one of the bunch. I met my friend there last Saturday morning for breakfast. This IHOP is clean and we were seated pretty quickly. I ordered a garden omelet and it was tasty. There was just too much of it. The coffee was fine. My friend had the blueberry pancakes. Like most IHOPS, I believe this one is open 24 hours. That’s a definite plus factor as not many restaurants are open all night. The only other ones I know about are fast food. I want to go back as they advertise eggnog pancakes. (probably for the holidays only).

Burgers Coffee Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2014 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.
  • 03/10/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food, horrible service. The other Ihop restraint is much cleaner, faster and friendlier. '
  • 06/20/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Frisco Preston, I Hopp Restaurant In Frisco Tx On Preston, Ihop In Frisco, Ihop Frisco Menu, Ihop Restaurant Locations In Plan,Frisco,Tx, Ihop Preston And 121, Ihopfrisco, Ihop Off Of Preston And 121, and Ihop Frisco.