IHOP

Jacksonville, FL 32210-6632

Neighborhoods: Jacksonville Heights
Cuisine: American, Diner, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"No service....waited 15-20 minutes with no acknowledgement we even existed ....two other tables were seated and order taken while we were ignored ...complained to manager and got a lame "we'll I'm sorry...with that one we left."
"They treat you like family."
"Service was awful, I tried to call in a to go order, the phone was busy for 30 mins, get there and an employee was on it (none business related) then had to wait another 5 mins for someone to take my order. "
Cons
"Service"
"Sometimes they don't have an answer for you."
Comments
"Don't go here!"

American Diner Contemporary

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/07/2013 - A diner from Dade City, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service was awful, I tried to call in a to go order, the phone was busy for 30 mins, get there and an employee was on it (none business related) then had to wait another 5 mins for someone to take my order. '
  • 09/24/2013 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They treat you like family.'
    Cons: 'Sometimes they don't have an answer for you.'
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No service....waited 15-20 minutes with no acknowledgement we even existed ....two other tables were seated and order taken while we were ignored ...complained to manager and got a lame "we'll I'm sorry...with that one we left.'
    Cons: 'Service'
    Comments: 'Don't go here!'
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
IHOP is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Number On 103rd, Ihop 103rd St, Ihop 103rd Jacksonville Fl, Ihop Menu, Ihop On 103rd, Ihop On 103rd Street, Ihop On 103 Number, Ihop 103rd Street, and Ihop 103rd.