IHOP

2.0 rating over 1 review

562-799-4467

2050 N Bellflower Blvd ( )

Long Beach, CA 90815-3049

Neighborhoods: Los Altos

Description: IHOP is a American, Family Dining, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Family Dining, Salads, Cheap Eats, Open 7 Days, Delivery, Steak, Coffee, Good For Kids, and Wraps
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
  • 1 user wants to eat at IHOP
Tips:
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

Reviews for IHOP

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by lbbab

Editorial Review by Gayot »

IHOP

service is bad and they don't care.

This IHOP is much newer than the one on PCH. that is the good news. The bad well I and my partner arrived on a week day for breckfast . Our name was taken in the nearly empty restraunt and were told a tale would be open soon . Then a group of young girls came in they were seated . We continued to weight a 2nd couple arrived and again was seated . . at this point we were wateing for over 20 min. I inquired as to when a tabel or booth might be available and was assured “soon” we were then seated and left with out menues or water as others were seated and orders taken. after requesting a manager our server showed up I placed my order and was told we dont have that any more. I placed a revised order as did my partner and we weighted.some more.our food arived look warm and his apple pancakes had morphed in to strawberry pancakes. My eegs were cold and tastless . I asked for the customer cae # and called but after hearing that I would hear from the District manager I never did. I would not go back . and advise those of you that are not 23 female and cute to take youre busness to someone who wants it.

Potato Pancakes

Cant tell it is on the menu but thay dont have it any more.