478-452-0332

2598 N Columbia St ( )

Milledgeville, GA 31061

Description: IHOP is a Burgers, Steak, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Burgers, Steak, Contemporary, International, Diner, Coffee, Dinner, Good For Kids, Kid's Menu, and Takeout
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP

Reviews for IHOP

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by pek

Editorial Review by Gayot »

roach haven

I am not looking for a free meal from I hop. I don’t think I will ever go back there. We decided to stop in there about a year ago. We ordered hamburgers. The service was terrible the waitress was dirty and very unfriendly. We waited forever to get our food and when it came we didnot want to say we needed anything else, because we did not want a confrontation with anyone. We should of walked out when we went to the restroom and there was dead and live roaches everywhere. We were swatting the flies at the table. For a newer restaurant we were surprised how dirty the whole restaurant was. We love the fact that we are getting new places in MIlledgeville but, this will not work and will not last if it does not improve, ALOT!!! Where is the Health Department??

never again

on 5/16 on my way back to N Ga from a 4 day trip in S Ga my husband and I stopped in to get a bite to eat about 2pm (on a Monday) We have eaten there several times in the past. It is actually a stop that is on our route and we always go there when visiting family in S GA. However the last time we went there was a hair in our food, we shrugged it off and was willing to give it another try. When we arrived there on 5/16 there was only 1 customer in the store and 2 checking out. it took 3 minutes to be seated. When we were seated it took 3-5 minutes to get our drinks. Finally when we got to order they brought out my husbands food and not mine. At the time I was suprised as this isn’t the usual way of doing things at most resturaunts. but I was able to take the free time I had to swat the 2 flies away that kept hanging around the table. 5 minutes later my food finally came out. I took 1 bite and realized it wasn’t the right color, after poking around I realized my Philly cheese steak was RAW! I lost my apetite immediatly and called the waitress over to let her know I would not be eating that and I didn’t want to try anything else (the waitress staff were awesome, which is the only thing good about the place) finally the manager came out (who was the cook as she sent the actual cook home as soon as we arrived) and blamed the cook stating he put it on the grill… but my thoughts are, him putting the food on the grill doesn’ t make it raw, the person taking the food OFF the grill should be responisable for that. The manager tried her best to determine how she could smooth it over by offering to cook me a fresh hamburger, I’m sorry if I declined but 1 raw cow is enough for me in 1 day. When we were able to finally leave when trying to check out for some reason the cash register wasn’t being used, the staff was going to the back to get the change for our ticket. I still don’t understand that, but they did the same thing for the 2 people that were checking out when we arrived. My thoughts are that the management is poor (manager on staff that day was named IRIS) and if I had a store and my manager didn’t even know how to cook the food I served, she may be better suited for a bus boy job until she was able to learn it. As for my husband and I we will not be going back to this particular IHOP again.

Philly Cheesesteak

food was undercooked

IHOP is located near the cities of Hardwick.
People found this by searching for: Ihop In Milledgeville Ga, Ihop Milledgeville, Ihop Restaurant, Ihop Milledgeville Ga, Ihop Milledgeville Ga Hours, Ihop In Milledgeville, Milledgeville Ga Ihop, I Hop In Milledgeville, and Ihop In Milledgeville Menu.

Doughboy Pizza

Link to IHOP

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Food is good."
Cons
  •  "There is always a line of customers waiting to be seating and no one is up from to greet them. This is happening even when the restaurant is not crowded. Must do better. "