IHOP

1.0 rating over 1 review
3280 Berlin Tpke
Newington, CT 06111

Cuisine: American, Coffee, Steak

IHOP is a American, Coffee, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
Cons
"I HAD A BUG IN MY FOOD AND THE MANAGER THREW A 10.00 GIFT CARD AT ME AND WALKED AWAY"
Comments
"RUNN FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!"
JBH photo

JBH

Manchester, CT
IHOP 1.0

EMBARASSING

This is THE worst IHOP I’ve ever been too. I noticed all the people in there were over the age of 60. My mother is over 60 and is not the type to complain which makes me think this is the only way they get away with it. I ordered the blueberry pancakes, hash browns, and eggs over easy. Everything tasted microwaved. The blueberry pancakes had a concentration of blueberries in the middle making it mushy and impossible to pick up with a fork. The perimeter of the pancakes were dry and the top layer peeled right off. The potatoes were dry and hard and mushy on the inside. The eggs were so bad I just asked for them scrambled the 2nd time. I had it all remade and it was the same thing. I didn’t ask for my money back because I just wanted to get out of there. I should have because the manager came out and decided he was going to try to manipulate me into thinking it wasn’t his food that was bad, I was just imagining the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it… It was embarassing food. It was like the waitress knew but she took some oath to secrecy. I could see in her eyes she was telling me “you shouldn’tve come here…”. Please, there was so many other IHOP’s that are marginally better than this one. Don’t waste your time on bad food and arrogant service.

1. Double BlueBerry Pancakes

American Coffee Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/25/2013 - A diner from Plainville, CT tried it and liked it.
  • 10/05/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/28/2013 - A diner from East Hartford, CT tried it.
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'I HAD A BUG IN MY FOOD AND THE MANAGER THREW A 10.00 GIFT CARD AT ME AND WALKED AWAY'
    Comments: 'RUNN FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!'
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of New Britain.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Locations Near New Britain, Ihop Newington Ct Hours, Reviews Ihop Newington, Ct, Ihop New Britain Ct, Ihop Menu Newington, Ihop, Newington, Ct, Ihop Newington Hours, and Ihop Newington.