IHOP

860-666-6222

3280 Berlin Tpke ( )

Newington, CT 06111

Description: IHOP is a American, Coffee, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: American, Coffee, Steak, Delivery, Open 7 Days, Kid Friendly, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, Salads, and Wraps
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
Tips:
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

Reviews for IHOP

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by JBH

Editorial Review by Gayot »

IHOP

EMBARASSING

This is THE worst IHOP I’ve ever been too. I noticed all the people in there were over the age of 60. My mother is over 60 and is not the type to complain which makes me think this is the only way they get away with it. I ordered the blueberry pancakes, hash browns, and eggs over easy. Everything tasted microwaved. The blueberry pancakes had a concentration of blueberries in the middle making it mushy and impossible to pick up with a fork. The perimeter of the pancakes were dry and the top layer peeled right off. The potatoes were dry and hard and mushy on the inside. The eggs were so bad I just asked for them scrambled the 2nd time. I had it all remade and it was the same thing. I didn’t ask for my money back because I just wanted to get out of there. I should have because the manager came out and decided he was going to try to manipulate me into thinking it wasn’t his food that was bad, I was just imagining the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it… It was embarassing food. It was like the waitress knew but she took some oath to secrecy. I could see in her eyes she was telling me “you shouldn’tve come here…”. Please, there was so many other IHOP’s that are marginally better than this one. Don’t waste your time on bad food and arrogant service.

1. Double BlueBerry Pancakes

August 6, 2011

Horrible

It has been, and will again be, a long time since I set foot in any IHOP. I can not fathom why the place was doing so much business based on our experience. My wife ordered traditional French toast. They must have used Wonder bread because…

IHOP is located near the cities of New Britain.
People found this by searching for: Newington Ct I Hop, Ihop Locations Near New Britain, Ihop New Britain Ct, Ihop Menu Newington, Ihop Newington, Ihop Newington Hours, Ihop Newington Ct, Ihop Breakfast And Prices Newington Ct, and Ihop Newington Ct Hours.

Featured in Newington

Link to IHOP

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "None"
Cons
  •  "I HAD A BUG IN MY FOOD AND THE MANAGER THREW A 10.00 GIFT CARD AT ME AND WALKED AWAY"
Comments
  •  "RUNN FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!"