IHOP

1102 East 23rd Street
Panama City Beach, FL

IHOP is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Comments
"I love their team"
Pass_23 photo

Pass_23

Panama City, FL
IHOP 5.0

Awesome

The overall experience was great from the greeting to the timely manner of the server approached our table They were busy I can see why food was awesome the big steak omelete was huge my double blueberry pancakes was fresh moist and hot. Did the food take time to arrive Yes 20 minutes- they were very busy and my food come out hot and fresh worth the wait. If people dont have the time to wait go to Mcdonalds. If not chillax at IHOP.

10. The Big Steak Omelette

Huge and awesome

Sandpiper photo

Sandpiper

Panama City, FL
IHOP 1.0

Very disappointed

Haven’t been to an IHop in quite a while, used to love to eat there. We made a special trip to eat there to try the Red Velvet Pancakes and were very disappointed. We arrived at early dinner time with only a few other diners. Our waitress smiled, but she never really made eye contact and didn’t connect with us at all. She did not seem to remember or just forgot what we said, we had to keep repeating ourselves and reminding her what she was supposed to be doing for us. While waiting for our food, since we were near the rest rooms, we observed the employees going back and forth into the restroom. Our waitress the most. Also the employees sounded as if they were having a party in the kitchen. At one point the sound of the dishes were so loud it sounded like someone trying to make music with them. When our food finally came it was terrible. One plate looked like leftovers from breakfast (the pancakes were so hard you could not cut them with a fork, one plate was missing the hash browns. When it came to the specialty of red velvet pancakes they were very flat unlike the commercial, the were very, very dry and the edged were so hard you could not eat them. As for the missing hash browns, the waitress said she would check on them. The next time we saw her, we asked were they where and were told she would have to check. After three times of reminding our waitress where they were she finally told us she would bring them right out. By that time we were done with what little we were going to eat, the hash browns came out they were still frozen in the center. By that point I thought my husband was going to blow so we just asked for a to-go container, (for our child’s food), my husband quickly paid and we left.

Red Velvet Pancakes

The only thing ordered that was really worth eating was the Strawberry Pancakes.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'I love their team'
  • 01/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Panama City Beaches and Upper Grand Lagoon.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Panama City Beach, Ihop Panama City Beach Florida, I Hope Resturaunt Panama City Beach Florida, Ihop Panama City, Ihop In Panama City Beach Florida, Ihop In Panama City Beach, Panama City Beach Ihop, and Ihop Panama City Beach Fl.