IHOP

530-221-5130

2495 Hilltop Dr ( )

Redding, CA 96002-0507

Neighborhoods: Hilltop

Description: IHOP is a Breakfast, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Breakfast, American, Steak, Good For Kids, Takeout, International, Diner, Traditional, Dinner, and Parking
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
Tips:
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

Pros

• "Friendly service"
  • "I enjoy the cheese blintz. "
Cons
  • "No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G"
Comments
  • "Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. "

Reviews for IHOP

IHOP

DO NOT EAT HERE

My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast this morning and I ordered a vegetarian meal with a side of fruit. When I got to the bottom of my fruit bowl, there was RAW SAUSAGE in the bottom! Then my boyfriend found a CURLY BLACK HAIR in his food!

It looked like they used the same spoon to scoop the sausage that they used to scoop fruit into my bowl… Disgusting!

I should have known not to eat there when our table wasn’t clean when we showed up. I will never eat here again! This wasn’t the first dirty IHop that we’ve been to, so I will never be visiting this chain again!

156. Veggie Omelette For Me

November 8, 2007

Breakfast served all day and pancakes served a variety of ways are the hallmarks of this diner-style restaurant.

In Short
The first International House of Pancakes opened in a suburb of Los Angeles in 1958 serving a menu of hearty breakfast favorites. Today the restaurant still serves its signature dishes like the original buttermilkā€¦

August 22, 2006

would not eat here again

cold food,Betty the waitress was cold,slow, and rude-overall bad experience. same as other review had to flag waitress to bring check. we went because they were open and not many people -sure sign of bad experience ahead. PROS: were openā€¦

People found this by searching for: Ihop In Redding Ca, Redding California Ihop, I Hop Redding Ca, Ihop Redding, Redding Ca I Hop, Ihop Redding, Ca, and Ihop Redding Ca.

Link to IHOP