IHOP

2495 Hilltop Dr
Redding, CA 96002-0507

Neighborhoods: Hilltop
Cuisine: Breakfast, American, Steak

IHOP is a Breakfast, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Friendly service"
"I enjoy the cheese blintz. "
Cons
"No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G"
Comments
"Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. "
AMarkel345 photo

AMarkel345

Crescent City, CA
IHOP 1.0

DO NOT EAT HERE

My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast this morning and I ordered a vegetarian meal with a side of fruit. When I got to the bottom of my fruit bowl, there was RAW SAUSAGE in the bottom! Then my boyfriend found a CURLY BLACK HAIR in his food!

It looked like they used the same spoon to scoop the sausage that they used to scoop fruit into my bowl… Disgusting!

I should have known not to eat there when our table wasn’t clean when we showed up. I will never eat here again! This wasn’t the first dirty IHop that we’ve been to, so I will never be visiting this chain again!

156. Veggie Omelette For Me

Breakfast American Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/30/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I enjoy the cheese blintz. '
    Cons: 'No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G'
    Comments: 'Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. '
  • 10/08/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly service'
  • 12/12/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Redding Ca, Ihop Redding Ca Menu, Redding California Ihop, Ihop In Redding Ca, Ihop Redding, Ihop Restrant In Redding, Ihop Redding, Ca, I Hop Redding Ca, and Redding Ca I Hop.