IHOP

530-221-5130

2495 Hilltop Dr ( )

Redding, CA 96002-0507

Neighborhoods: Hilltop

Description: IHOP is a Breakfast, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Breakfast, American, Steak, Good For Kids, Takeout, International, Diner, Traditional, Dinner, and Parking
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
Tips:
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

Reviews for IHOP

IHOP

DO NOT EAT HERE

My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast this morning and I ordered a vegetarian meal with a side of fruit. When I got to the bottom of my fruit bowl, there was RAW SAUSAGE in the bottom! Then my boyfriend found a CURLY BLACK HAIR in his food!

It looked like they used the same spoon to scoop the sausage that they used to scoop fruit into my bowl… Disgusting!

I should have known not to eat there when our table wasn’t clean when we showed up. I will never eat here again! This wasn’t the first dirty IHop that we’ve been to, so I will never be visiting this chain again!

156. Veggie Omelette For Me

August 22, 2006

would not eat here again

cold food,Betty the waitress was cold,slow, and rude-overall bad experience. same as other review had to flag waitress to bring check. we went because they were open and not many people -sure sign of bad experience ahead. PROS: were open…

June 27, 2006

Not too good

This resturant was very disappointing, the service was slow,the pancakes cold, our waitress only came back because we flagged her down to get our ticket so we could go.

People found this by searching for: Ihop Redding, I Hop Redding Ca, I Hop Menu In Reding Ca, Ihop Redding Ca, Redding California Ihop, Ihop In Redding, Ihop Redding, Ca, Ihop In Redding Ca, and Ihop Redding Ca Menu.

Featured in Redding

Link to IHOP

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "I enjoy the cheese blintz. "
Cons
  •  "No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G"
Comments
  •  "Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. "