Neighborhoods: Roundhill
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Salads

IHOP is a American, Breakfast, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

New Milford, NJ

wonderful food and service

I had a craving for pancakes after I had eaten some my first day in Roanoke at the Regency Room. However, no one does pancakes like IHOP, so we found out that there was one close by and I insisted on going. The wait, for once, was not bad at all, although we did go in the middle of the week. The service was great (that southern hospitality!) and the food, as usual was AWESOME. I love the cheese blintzes with strawberries. The only thing that wasn’t great was that the coffee was incredibly strong- way too strong for me and I’m a coffee fiend.

Cheese Blintzes

If you’re a cheese fan like I am, go for these- but definitely get the strawberry topping. Delicious!

lorat photo

Roanoke, VA

French toast and coffee~~~How could it go wrong

Have to love this place. The coffee is excellent and the french toast is always the best. The service is really good as well. There is nothing i do not like about this place. I have never not liked what we have gotten but I seem to be hooked on the french toast. It is so fresh and fluffy and one of my weaknesses~~~Will always go back

130. Vive La French Toast

Awesome, fresh, fluffy, and delicious. The coffee as well is what keeps me coming back. Makes me want to go now

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

American Delivery Open 7 Days

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/28/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA tried it.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Roanoke Va, Ihop On Valley View Boulevard In Roanoke Virginia, Ihop In Roanoke Va, Roanoke Va Ihop, Ihop Valley View Blvd Roanoke, Ihop, Number For Ihop In Roanoke, and Ihop Locations Salem Va.