540-265-4289

4800 Valley View Blvd NW ( )

Roanoke, VA 24012-2018

Neighborhoods: Roundhill

Description: IHOP is a American, Breakfast, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Delivery, Open 7 Days, Kid Friendly, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, Salads, Wraps, Steakhouse, and Soups
  • 1077 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
Tips:
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

Reviews for IHOP

wonderful food and service

I had a craving for pancakes after I had eaten some my first day in Roanoke at the Regency Room. However, no one does pancakes like IHOP, so we found out that there was one close by and I insisted on going. The wait, for once, was not bad at all, although we did go in the middle of the week. The service was great (that southern hospitality!) and the food, as usual was AWESOME. I love the cheese blintzes with strawberries. The only thing that wasn’t great was that the coffee was incredibly strong- way too strong for me and I’m a coffee fiend.

Cheese Blintzes

If you’re a cheese fan like I am, go for these- but definitely get the strawberry topping. Delicious!

IHOP

French toast and coffee~~~How could it go wrong

Have to love this place. The coffee is excellent and the french toast is always the best. The service is really good as well. There is nothing i do not like about this place. I have never not liked what we have gotten but I seem to be hooked on the french toast. It is so fresh and fluffy and one of my weaknesses~~~Will always go back

130. Vive La French Toast

Awesome, fresh, fluffy, and delicious. The coffee as well is what keeps me coming back. Makes me want to go now

IHOP is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Roanoke Va, Number For Ihop In Roanoke, Ihop In Roanoke Va, Ihop Locations Salem Va, Ihop Valley View Blvd Roanoke, Ihop On Valley View Boulevard In Roanoke Virginia, Roanoke Va Ihop, and Ihop.

Featured in Roanoke