IHOP

4800 Valley View Blvd NW
Roanoke, VA 24012-2018

Neighborhoods: Roundhill
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Salads

IHOP is a American, Breakfast, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Sponsored Links: data-color-border=""> data-color-link=""> data-color-text="">
DONNYBELLE photo

DONNYBELLE

New Milford, NJ
IHOP 5.0

wonderful food and service

I had a craving for pancakes after I had eaten some my first day in Roanoke at the Regency Room. However, no one does pancakes like IHOP, so we found out that there was one close by and I insisted on going. The wait, for once, was not bad at all, although we did go in the middle of the week. The service was great (that southern hospitality!) and the food, as usual was AWESOME. I love the cheese blintzes with strawberries. The only thing that wasn’t great was that the coffee was incredibly strong- way too strong for me and I’m a coffee fiend.

Cheese Blintzes

If you’re a cheese fan like I am, go for these- but definitely get the strawberry topping. Delicious!

lorat photo

lorat

Roanoke, VA
IHOP 5.0

French toast and coffee~~~How could it go wrong

Have to love this place. The coffee is excellent and the french toast is always the best. The service is really good as well. There is nothing i do not like about this place. I have never not liked what we have gotten but I seem to be hooked on the french toast. It is so fresh and fluffy and one of my weaknesses~~~Will always go back

130. Vive La French Toast

Awesome, fresh, fluffy, and delicious. The coffee as well is what keeps me coming back. Makes me want to go now

American Delivery Open 7 Days

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/28/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA tried it.
  • 11/28/2013 - A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Rivermont and Vinton.
People found this by searching for: Ihop In Roanoke Va, Ihop Roanoke Va, Ihop Valley View Blvd Roanoke, Ihop On Valley View Boulevard In Roanoke Virginia, Roanoke Va Ihop, Number For Ihop In Roanoke, Ihop, and Ihop Locations Salem Va.