IHOP

henrydrix

Roseville, MI
IHOP 1.0

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

Diner Delivery Breakfast

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/06/2013 - A diner from Eastpointe, MI tried it.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner from Mount Clemens, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Roseville, Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, Ihop Roseville Mi, Ihop On Little Mack Rd. Roseville Menu, I Hop Roseville Mi, and Ihop Pancakes High Resolution.