IHOP

henrydrix

Roseville, MI
IHOP 1.0

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

IHOP 5.0
May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
IHOP 5.0
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

Diner Delivery Breakfast
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/06/2013 - A diner from Eastpointe, MI tried it.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner from Mount Clemens, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Roseville Mi, Ihop Roseville Mi Menu, Ihop Roseville, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop In Roseville, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, Ihop Pancakes High Resolution, and Ihop Little Mack Roseville Mi.