IHOP

801 Gordon Dr
Sioux City, IA 51101

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Salads

IHOP is a American, Breakfast, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Worst customer service ever!!!! Been waiting for 10 minutes and no Host!!!! Ten people have walked out because they are tired of waiting. "
IHOP 1.0

Not worth your money

The place was dirty, the service subpar, and the order messed up in every way. We are not going back…ever. When we walked in the door a waitress had her feet on a table while the local gossip went on, That just screams eat here. I could almost deal with the gossip but when your talking about your latest lay… not a mom pleaser. Granted we were there early in the morning but the time should never matter. Our food was premade and cold, and complaints fell on deaf ears. When we asked to talk to a shift manager we were told that there was no one on and to stop complaining. Eat there at your own risk!

10. Hearty Ham & Cheese Omelettes

Cold and made earlier and you could tell it was not fresh.

TaSobekRa photo

TaSobekRa

Sioux City, IA
IHOP 1.0

Bad Serivce

My wife and two friends went in. The service sucked. They switch servers in the middle of their order it took and hour and a half to get chicken strips, a burger, and french toast She got her salad last and the ranch was warm and lumpy. Called in to complain the GM claimed it was warm cause it was fresh from the bottle. Then stated because the chicken strips were fried that’s why it made my wife sick. When I asked for a corporate number she said there was no corporate because they were a franchise. My wife called before I did so I addressed what was said to her (a bunch of excuses) the GM wouldn’t even stand behind her own statements… hands down the worst restaurant in town.

262. Crispy Chicken Strips Dinner Entree

Good though the GM told my wife they are fried thats why she was sick.

335. House Salad (Late Nite)

The ranch was warm and lumpy, and the salad was served last after being forgotten by the server.

American Bad Service Ihop

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner from Sioux City, IA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/14/2013 - A diner from Sioux City, IA tried it.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Worst customer service ever!!!! Been waiting for 10 minutes and no Host!!!! Ten people have walked out because they are tired of waiting. '
IHOP is located near the cities of South Sioux City.
People found this by searching for: Ihop In Sioux City Ia, Ihop Locations In Sioux City Iowa, Ihop Sioux City Iowa, Ihop Menu, Ihop Sioux City,Ia, Ihop Sioux City, Menu At Ihop In Sioux City Iowa, Sioux City Ihop, and Ihop Sioux City Ia.