IHOP

3.0 rating over 1 review
1220 Mockingbird Lane
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

Cuisine: American

IHOP is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The Ihop in sulphur springs is a joke. The nastiest place I have been to in a while. The first time I went the store had just opened up so I thought I would give it a try. The service sucked. Had to ask for a refill 3 times before getting one. The waitres"
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX
IHOP 3.0

IHOP is new to our town...

Location- – 1220 Mockingbird Lane
Phone No- – (903) 885-2406

IHOP is new to Sulphur Springs so we decited to check it out.
They didn’t build a new store here they opened in an older one.
My current favorite ordered the blue berry pancakes, I ordered
the the ham and cheese omellete. We are not coffee drinks so
we had the large milk. Our waitress was friendly, she had our order out in good time.

10. Hearty Ham & Cheese Omelettes

My favorite said her cakes were so so (I didn’t
ask what that meant) the omelet was good it
filled me up, the restaurant is a little pricy for
our town. We laughed that for the two glasses
of milk we could have bought a gallon at our
Brookshire’s. We won’t be going back soon.

American Takeout

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/27/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 05/11/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The Ihop in sulphur springs is a joke. The nastiest place I have been to in a while. The first time I went the store had just opened up so I thought I would give it a try. The service sucked. Had to ask for a refill 3 times before getting one. The waitres'
People found this by searching for: Ihop Sulphur Springs Texas, Ihop Sulphur Springs Tx, Ihop Sulphur Springs Menu, Ihop Sulphur Springs Texas Menu, I Hop Sulphursprings, Reviews On I Hop In 75482, Ihop Menu, and Ihopmenus Sulphur Springs Tx.