IHOP

3.0 rating over 1 review
401 Marshall Rd
Superior, CO 80027-8611

Cuisine: American, Coffee, Sandwiches

IHOP is a American, Coffee, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

IHOP 1.0

Dont go!

My mother has sever MS and as we live within walking distance from this IHOP it is easy to just go there when we want to go out. We have being coming here the whole two years we have lived in Superior and the whole time we have taken my mom’s service dog. Today we decied just randomly to go out to breakfest. We enjoyed a nice breakfest with a great server, but as we were leaving the teenager that was checking us out looks at my mom and tells her she can not have her service dog. My mom was very taken back as we have never had problems and told him yes I can. She is even wearing her vest. He contuied to tell her that she would not be allowed in here with her again and he will refese service to her if the dog is with her. When I told him that was agaist the law he said that he would then put a service dog vest on an lizard and bring it in. I plan on talking to a manager as soon as I can get one to call me back.

215. Ham & Egg Melt

American Coffee Sandwiches

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
IHOP is located near the cities of Louisville and Osseo.
People found this by searching for: Ihop In Superior Colorado, Ihop Superior Colorado, Ihop Superior, I Hop Menu, Ihop Superior Co, Ihop Hours 80027, I Hop In Superior, and Ihop Superior Co Menu.