Il Moro

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA
Il Moro 3.0

Didn't do it for me

I ate here for dineLA and I just wasn’t impressed. Whether it’s because you have a prix fixe menu and it doesn’t mean that much to you or what I’m not sure but the food was pretty average from appetizer to dessert. Add to that a noise level that made conversation almost non-existent and a table by the kitchen and it was a forgettable experience. My friend says to try it’s great happy hour. I might have to take him up on that!

Italian Good for groups Dinner
Fri 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun 04:30PM - 09:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

You can now relax in our Traditional Italian Bar open from 11:00 am Monday to Friday , Lunch, Happy Hour cocktails and small appetizers, . Our multi-functional bar is always open. Il Moro features exquisite Northern Italian cuisine served in a classic restaurant with a modern ambiance. Enjoy the beautiful open-air and heated patio garden.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Carlitos Gardel

Argentinean in Mid City West

Upstairs 2

Mediterranean in West Los Angeles

Il Moro is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Il Morro Dinner Menu, El Moro Restaurant Los Angeles, Open Table Il Moro, Il Moro Olympic, Italian Restaurant On Olympic And Sawtelle, Face Book Italian In Los Angeles, Il Moro Dinner Menu, El Morro Restaurant Los Angeles, and El Moro Resturant Los Angeles.