Il Moro

Cuisine: Italian, Desserts, Salads

ca_ccarr photo

Northridge, CA

Didn't do it for me

I ate here for dineLA and I just wasn’t impressed. Whether it’s because you have a prix fixe menu and it doesn’t mean that much to you or what I’m not sure but the food was pretty average from appetizer to dessert. Add to that a noise level that made conversation almost non-existent and a table by the kitchen and it was a forgettable experience. My friend says to try it’s great happy hour. I might have to take him up on that!

Italian Desserts Salads
Fri 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun 04:30PM - 09:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Il Moro  Restaurant Reviews

Il Moro is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Open Table Il Moro, El Moro Restaurant Los Angeles, Il Moro Dinner Menu, El Morro Restaurant Los Angeles, Il Moro Olympic, Il Morro Dinner Menu, Italian Restaurant On Olympic And Sawtelle, Face Book Italian In Los Angeles, and El Moro Resturant Los Angeles.