714-641-5654

375 Bristol St Ste 40 ( )

Costa Mesa, CA 92626-7904

Description: Imari is a Sushi, Japanese, and Affordable restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Sushi, Sushi Bars, Japanese, Affordable, Eclectic, Takeout, Good For Kids, Seafood, Asian, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Imari

Reviews for Imari

4.0

Marilyn Manroll...

Aside from the traditional sushi fare, the menu is filled with specialty rolls with fun names that makes for a great dining experience, never mind the good quality and affordable prices. The place is small, so service is really really good. Definitely one of the better and affordable sushi places in Orange County.

4.0

Mindset changed halfway through the meal... read on

So a bunch of friends and I decided to come to Sushi Imari to celebrate one of my friend’s birthday. Upon entering, I noticed that this place is actually owned by Koreans lol so I had doubts about the authenticity of the food.

The rolls here are also pretty expensive $9-12 so i had some SERIOUS doubts about this place.

I got the sake bomb roll, which was pretty good but my friends got this crispy tempura roll which IMO was REALLY good. Very crispy and all thoughts of ‘authenticity’ vanished from my mind.

We went around closing time so I guess they had a bunch of leftover food, we got comped and HOOKED UP THE WAZOO. Now you’d think this was a publicity stunt but they gave us 3 extra dishes, PLUS an extra tempura ice-cream for the birthday girl. That was pretty sweet. I hear other people often get hooked up but damn I didn’t know to this extent. I paid around $20 and was very satisfied (especially for a sushi joint). Good stuff!

Again, your mileage may vary since we went around closing time and it was a birthday dinner, after all.

Imari is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntington, and Corona Del Mar.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Imari Costa Mesa, Sushi Imari, Costa Mesa Menu, Sushi Imari Menu Costa Mesa, Sushi Imari, Imari Sushi, Menu Imari Sushi Costa Mesa, Sushi Imari Menu, and Sushi Imari Costa Mesa Menu.

Featured in Costa Mesa