Call 375 Bristol St Ste 40
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-7904

Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Affordable

Imari is a Sushi, Japanese, and Affordable restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Bizarro_Ami photo

Bizarro_Ami

Tustin, CA

Marilyn Manroll...

Aside from the traditional sushi fare, the menu is filled with specialty rolls with fun names that makes for a great dining experience, never mind the good quality and affordable prices. The place is small, so service is really really good. Definitely one of the better and affordable sushi places in Orange County.

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA
Imari 4.0

Mindset changed halfway through the meal... read on

So a bunch of friends and I decided to come to Sushi Imari to celebrate one of my friend’s birthday. Upon entering, I noticed that this place is actually owned by Koreans lol so I had doubts about the authenticity of the food.

The rolls here are also pretty expensive $9-12 so i had some SERIOUS doubts about this place.

I got the sake bomb roll, which was pretty good but my friends got this crispy tempura roll which IMO was REALLY good. Very crispy and all thoughts of ‘authenticity’ vanished from my mind.

We went around closing time so I guess they had a bunch of leftover food, we got comped and HOOKED UP THE WAZOO. Now you’d think this was a publicity stunt but they gave us 3 extra dishes, PLUS an extra tempura ice-cream for the birthday girl. That was pretty sweet. I hear other people often get hooked up but damn I didn’t know to this extent. I paid around $20 and was very satisfied (especially for a sushi joint). Good stuff!

Again, your mileage may vary since we went around closing time and it was a birthday dinner, after all.

August 21, 2009

Best Sushi Around!

This is a fabulous hole in the wall sushi joint, and all the business people in the area know about it. Friday is their busiest day as everyone treats themselves to lunch on payday. The rolls here are awesome. My favorite so far is the…

Sushi Sushi Bars Japanese

Imari  Restaurant Reviews

Imari is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntington, and Corona Del Mar.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Imari Costa Mesa, Sushi Imari, Costa Mesa Menu, Sushi Imari, Sushi Imari Costa Mesa Menu, Sushi Imari Menu, Imari Sushi, and Imari Irvine.