Call 3400 16th St
Metairie, LA 70002

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"Everything we ate from appetizers to the desserts were excellent. Even the service was wonderful and the prices were affordable as well. I can't wait to go back."
"Delicious food. Service is wonderful."
"Great good and atmosphere"
"The huge family orient way they serve you dinner with the rest of the customers. Big, flavor, and an ex pierce you will never forget. The food is wonderful. "
"The overall experience."
"The appetizer was great. The entree of veal Parmesan was also large and delicious for reasonable cost"
Cons
"Parking"
"All the food was too buttery. The butter overpowered subtler flavors."
Comments
"I went to Andrea's for Christmas, it was the worst place I had ever been to, from soggy salad to cold burned food. i highly recommend Impastatos "
"Need reservations for Thursday. Why cant I do on line?"
"Not at the moment"
"Watch the dishes- we had multiple dirty dishes brought to our system. "
Impastato's Restaurant 4.0

I couldn't tell which was the bigger portion... the mound...

I couldn’t tell which was the bigger portion… the mound
of veal patties, or the mound of crab meat on top of it!!! What I had was excellent, and I think everyone else’s food was just as good.

I think what I had was called the Veal Marcello (veal + crab meat), it was a simple dish that I remember thinking was well, well worth the money.

Impastato's Restaurant 1
January 12, 2015

Made reservations at Impastato's 1/11/15 for 8:00. Arrived at 7:50 there was about a 20 min. wait (so we were told) went to bar and ordered a drink and went to sit outside to wait for our table. People coming and going in and out of…
Impastato's Restaurant 2.0
December 1, 2011

Bad service

My sister and I went to Impastato's last night to celebrate my birthday. We ordered a bottle of wine listed on the menu for $27.When the bill arrived the price on the bill for the wine was $38. We were told that the price on the menu was…
Impastato's Restaurant 1.0
May 16, 2011

Awful Service

We've dined at Impastato's many times; However, with this past experience, we were shocked when we received the bill and for the first time, was charged over 15.00 for drink refills. We were never charged this before and when we spoke to…

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Impastato's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/20/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 03/21/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/21/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
  • 06/26/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The appetizer was great. The entree of veal Parmesan was also large and delicious for reasonable cost'
    Cons: 'All the food was too buttery. The butter overpowered subtler flavors.'
    Comments: 'Watch the dishes- we had multiple dirty dishes brought to our system. '
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/15/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The overall experience.'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'Not at the moment'
  • 10/06/2013 - A diner from Destrehan, LA tried it.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The huge family orient way they serve you dinner with the rest of the customers. Big, flavor, and an ex pierce you will never forget. The food is wonderful. '
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great good and atmosphere'
    Cons: 'Parking'
    Comments: 'Need reservations for Thursday. Why cant I do on line?'
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/16/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Delicious food. Service is wonderful.'
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything we ate from appetizers to the desserts were excellent. Even the service was wonderful and the prices were affordable as well. I can't wait to go back.'
    Comments: 'I went to Andrea's for Christmas, it was the worst place I had ever been to, from soggy salad to cold burned food. i highly recommend Impastatos '
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/08/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/14/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Impastato's Restaurant is located near the cities of Jefferson.
People found this by searching for: Impastato's Restaurant Prices, Impastato's Restaurant Menu Prices, Impastato's Restaurant, Impastos Restaurant, Impastos Metairie, Impastatos Reviews, Impastato's Metairie, and Impastato's Restaurant Menu.