805-493-2020

355 E Avenida De Los Arboles Ste C ( )

Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-7615

Description: Imperial Garden is a Chinese, Lunch specials, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Lunch specials, Online Ordering, Dinner, Noodles, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Healthy, and Seafood
  • 169 dishes entered by diners at Imperial Garden
Diner Log for Imperial Garden:
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Imperial Garden

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by shobug

4.0

you have no clue

don’t let one persons opinion change your mind

42. Kung Pao Chicken

some people go to restaurants expecting to be treated like kings and queens at all times… one review stated they “didn’t know if they deserved a tip” now… i’ve never been a waitress but i know how people like u are. you have probably posted reviews on every restaurant in town because u are hard to please. Imperial Garden IS a restaurant but its more like an upscale fast food place and the food is amazing!! my family and I have been going there for years and will continue to go. I only found this website by mere chance. i was looking up their menu and when i saw the review i decided to make an account and give my opinion

Imperial Garden

worst experience i have ever had

first negative was there was no booth available right away, so the server mumbled that she would clean one off and then seat us, but seeing as she mumbled, i was not able to hear her and started to follow behind her, and then she rudely said have a seat on the waiting bench. second negative was we were not even offered drinks other than water and tea. after our order was taken my guest’s meal came out promptly in about 10 minutes, and mine was delayed about 30 minutes. by the time my meal came my guest’s meal was cold, and he was not pleased at all with the taste, nor was i. we both felt kind of woozy sick after leaving. my soup dish was also not cleared until about 10 minutes after receiving my meal, meaning it was sitting on the table for about 30 minutes after i finished eating it. during my 30 minute wait to receive my lunch, i got a perfect view of the hostess and another server eating their lunch in the main dining room while there were maybe 7 tables with customers in them. as we were finishing our very dissatisfying lunch i noticed that the servers try to hide behind a half wall with plants, anxiously awaiting a tip on the table as soon as they dropped off the check. also not once were either my guest or myself offered a refill on our waters. and as my guest was paying they pointed at the check on the tip line, as if to remind him to leave a tip, and we had already decided that they would not receive a tip since their service did not earn one. and the hostess gave a rude face as he then pointed at the total, stating that it would be all he’d be paying. i would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. especially since there was not even any acknowledgment that i had to wait 30 minutes to receive my meal.

March 11, 2014

They delivered it on time, but that's the best we can say. The food was absolutely tasteless and bland. All 3 dishes. I'm sorry to write this, they seemed like nice people but this was the worst Chinese food we've ever had.

October 9, 2010

Never a bad meal

Our family has been coming here for years and we have never had a bad meal. Occasionally, I have noticed a little bit of difference in the taste of my favorites, but I believe that is because of the chef that night. We have found them to…

Imperial Garden is located near the cities of Westlake Village.
People found this by searching for: Imperial Garden Thousand Oaks Ca, Imperial Garden Thousand Oaks, Imperial Garden Thousand Oaks Menu, Imperial Gardens Thousand Oaks Menu, Imperial Gardens 91360, Imperial Garden Restuarant In Thousand Oaks, Imperial Gardens Thousand Oaks, and Imperial Garden Menu Thousand Oaks.

Featured in Thousand Oaks

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Imperial Garden

Imperial Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%