Call 35 Cranbrook Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030-3403

Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Good food and mango lassi"
Cons
"Customer service is bad. Host was rude and appeared to be prejudice. Was kind to white and Indian customers, rude to me. Waited for my drink and change, host got upset when I reminded him. "
Comments
"Money is green, worry about profits instead of the race who walks through the door. Businesses run off of profit and loyal consumers. "
India Palace 1.0
August 14, 2011

Be careful, they will try to cheat you!!!

Be careful at this establishment as they will cheat you if you don't watch them carefully. I have experienced a consistent practice here with many different staff so it
India Palace 3.0
November 15, 2008

GOT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF

went there last night with my husband, I had the chicken masala and my husband had the lamb chops. I thought that the lamb chops were over priced for the amount given and for the taste. Mine on the other had was really good...…
India Palace 1.0
July 25, 2008

Great Customer Service and Nasty Food, have a diaheria after eating vindaloo there

Great Customer Service, waiters are well trained, but food is unhealthy. I had a diaheria on the middle of eating. Food did not look right, looks like they have a new Chef. I heard that they used unsold vegetables from their groceries…

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Indian Good For Kids Catering

India Palace  Restaurant Reviews

India Palace is located near the cities of 8, Hunt Valley, Glencoe, Phoenix, and Lutherville Timonium.
People found this by searching for: India Palace Cockeysville Menu, India Palace Cockeysville Md Menu, India Palace Cockeysville Sunday Brunch, India Palace Timonium, India Palace Timonium Md, India Palace Cockeysville Md, Indian Palace Cockeysville, and India Palace Cockeysville.