Irish Bred Pub

Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Healthy

Irish Bred Pub is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

justice219 photo

Forest Park, GA

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I will never ever go back to this place! the manager was very rude! She was so unprofessional about everything! My mother and I went to enjoy a nice lunch, but it was everything but nice. The server had no idea what she was doing and gave us false information about being able to use the coupon we had. They waited til after we were finish with our meal to tell us we couldn’t use the coupon when they said it was ok in the beginning. Then the manager called the police on us because of the issue. She stood and argued with us for over 30 mins. about how she wasn’t going to honor our coupon. I felt very humiliated and discriminated. She acted very racist and hateful towards my mother and I over a simple coupon. she never once took responsibility for her actions to admit she was in the wrong because nowhere in the fine print on the coupon did it say it could not be used. she just wanted to give us a hard time. I would never recommend ANYONE to dine here. GO SOME WHERE ELSE! very horrible customer service! very unprofessional staff! I will never go back. It smelled like a smoke house or night club and the food was not all that. on a scale of 1 to 10 I give this place a 0 and the manager gets a 00. if you are looking for a nice place to eat or drink with a good professional staff, nice atmosphere, and not get the police called on you this is not the place for you. RUN!!! If I could give this place a negative rating I surely would. Don’t waste your time/money here.

O' Neal's Wild Wings

Your Price: $6

Buy Now 60% off
Delivery Breakfast Lunch

Irish Bred Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Irish Bred Pub is located near the cities of East Point, College Park, and Forest Park.
People found this by searching for: Irish Bred Pub Prices, Irish Pub College Park Ga, Irish Bread Restaurant College Park, Irish Bred Pub Atlanta Airport, Irish Bread And Pub Restaurant In College Park, Irish Bred Pub College Park Ga, Irish Bred Pub College Park, and Irish Bred Menu College Park.