Istanbul

650-508-1856

1201 Laurel St ( )

San Carlos, CA 94070

Neighborhoods: San Carlos

Tags: Turkish, Casual Elegant, Reservations, Mediterranean, American, Middle Eastern, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Istanbul

Istanbul, the Owner, says:

Istanbul Restaurant, owned and operated by the same family that opened the original location in Istanbul years ago, serves authentic Turkish cuisine in a charming, family-friendly setting. Lunch and dinner daily including fresh baked goods made in our own kitchen.

Our executive chef, Bedri Inkaya, has a gold medal from the Turkish Kitchen Association. All our ingredients are of the best quality and some are flown directly from Turkey to ensure the most authentic flavors.

From CityGrid:

Reviews for Istanbul

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Sie
Istanbul

Turkish food is my new fav!!!

What a sensational find. I stopped by for lunch and dinner last week and it was perfection. Lunch: The Doner sandwich was lite and filling. The chicken wrap was fresh and very tasty. Dinner: The kebab with lauash bread was wonderful. Had fresh chickpea humas as well — it was sensational. Dessert: The pear desert was very tasty. I have never had Turkish food prior to these visits. I was overwhelmingly surprised. I will be stopping here every time I’m in the Bay.

Doner Sandwhich

fantatsic — fresh and filling

Istanbul is located near the cities of Severna Park, Belmont, Redwood City, Foster City, and Atherton.
People found this by searching for: Sans Restaurant Istanbul Turkey, Istanbul San Carlos, Istanbultravestileri, Bedri Inkaya, Bedri Inkaya, Istanbul Restaurant Turkish Cuisine San Carlos, Dinner Restaurants 5 Star Istanbul, and Istanbulgenelevi.

Featured in San Carlos