Neighborhoods: San Carlos
Cuisine: Turkish, Mediterranean, American

Sie photo

South Lake Tahoe, CA

Turkish food is my new fav!!!

What a sensational find. I stopped by for lunch and dinner last week and it was perfection. Lunch: The Doner sandwich was lite and filling. The chicken wrap was fresh and very tasty. Dinner: The kebab with lauash bread was wonderful. Had fresh chickpea humas as well — it was sensational. Dessert: The pear desert was very tasty. I have never had Turkish food prior to these visits. I was overwhelmingly surprised. I will be stopping here every time I’m in the Bay.

Doner Sandwhich

fantatsic — fresh and filling

Turkish Casual Elegant Reservations
Istanbul photo
Istanbul, the Owner, says:

Istanbul Restaurant, owned and operated by the same family that opened the original location in Istanbul years ago, serves authentic Turkish cuisine in a charming, family-friendly setting. Lunch and dinner daily including fresh baked goods made in our own kitchen.

Our executive chef, Bedri Inkaya, has a gold medal from the Turkish Kitchen Association. All our ingredients are of the best quality and some are flown directly from Turkey to ensure the most authentic flavors.

From CityGrid:

Istanbul  Restaurant Reviews

Istanbul is located near the cities of Severna Park, Belmont, and Redwood City.
People found this by searching for: Istanbul San Carlos, Istanbul Restaurant Turkish Cuisine San Carlos, Sans Restaurant Istanbul Turkey, Dinner Restaurants 5 Star Istanbul, Bedri Inkaya, Istanbulgenelevi, Bedri Inkaya, Istanbul Resturant In San Carlos, and Istanbultravestileri.