Italia Village Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Pizza

Pros
"The service is great. The waitress I had was very friendly. I've been there twice this summer and both of the ones I had were great. I'm glad that they're employing new staff. The food was good too. The gyros are amazing!!!"

Italian Pasta Pizza

Italia Village Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/10/2013 - A diner from Mckinney, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 08/07/2013 - A diner from Grapevine, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The service is great. The waitress I had was very friendly. I've been there twice this summer and both of the ones I had were great. I'm glad that they're employing new staff. The food was good too. The gyros are amazing!!!'
  • 10/31/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Italia Village Plano Tx, Restaurants Closed For Dinner In Plano, Tx, Italia Village Plano, Italia Village Plano Menu, Italia Village, Italia Village Plano Tx Menu, Plano Restaurant Closed, and Italia Village Restaurant Plano.