508-586-2100

1071 Main St ( )

Brockton, MA 02301-6828

View Hours
Tags: Delicatessen, Deli, Italian, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Meatballs, Veal, Parmesan, Spaghetti, and Italian Deli
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Italian Kitchen
  • 1 user wants to eat at Italian Kitchen

Reviews for Italian Kitchen

bad service

I went to the deli at the Italian Kitchen this afternoon. First, the man beind the counter did not seem to be interested in answering my question. I was looking for a Swedish sausage, which they used to make there very well, and fresh, at Christmas time. Finally, he pointed with a finger to a freezer. I couldn’t seem to see what I wanted among all the wrapped packages, and he was rather put out to have to move himself to show me. In fact, by his sullen expression, I think he was hoping I would leave. Since they were out of Limpa bread, I asked him for a half pound of Thuringer; I got a pound. I went to pay with my debit card and their 50 yeard old machine would not except it. The manager came out and suggested that “the bank must have put a cap on my card.” For a $12.00 purchase? He repeated that until my friend gave me the cash and we left-FOR GOOD. Will never go there again! I am hoping the frozem mess I bought thaws out to be a real Kok Korv. We will see!

Better Gravy Than Your Grandmother

Can I give this place 10 stars? This place is the real McCoy. Family owned and operated since 1962 and oh boy is it good. The sauce is off the hook! Better than great. Fresh bread every day from a local Brockton bakery. Clean and nice inside operated by friendly people.

Sliced Veal Sub

First they start with a fresh stuffed veal roast, they also sell that kind of stuff next door at the meat market and groceria. It’s roasted fresh every day, but when it’s sold out that is it till the next day. Sliced thin with roasted peppers and provolone cheese on a fresh sub roll, so good.

April 14, 2010

best lasagna

I grew up on this place- the best food of it's kind. My grandmother was friends with the owner. Their food is still just as good today as when I was a kid.

January 18, 2010

Italian Kitchen

The Italian Kitchen is wonderful! The food is delicious and the restaurant is very cozy. The food is always food and fresh and the service is as well. It is also great for grabbing a meal for the family on the way home.

People found this by searching for: Itlian Kitchen Brockton Ma, Italian Kitchen Brockton Ma, Italian Kitchen Brockton Ma Hours, Italian Kitchen Brockton Menu, Italian Kitchen Menu Brockton Ma, Italian Kitchen Brockton, Italian Kitchen Brockton Ma Menu, and Italian Kitchen In Brockton Ma.

Stella's Pizza
Lady C & J Soul Food and Catering
Nagoya

Link to Italian Kitchen

Italian Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "Food is great! It's good supporting a local business! Even more so one who prepares their food from scratch"