201-444-3033

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by elvisdo

3.0

Great Pizza Pies Can Be Found at Italian Time

Pizza is pizza, right? Sometimes this isn’t the case as it isn’t what you expected. It can be hard to find a place that you enjoy to make a good pizza when you want it. That’s why I’m glad my father-in-law suggested we try Italian Time in Waldwick, NJ. Quite often, when I’m my in-laws and they order pizza, it’s always from this place. I do have to say that it’s good, filling pizza.

Italian Time is a small, family owned business that has a lot of character. I do have to admit that the pizza is always made fresh and tastes great. The prices are competitive as well, and this is a major point for me considering that I have been to places where the price for pizza is through the roof for a mediocre product. I can honestly say that this isn’t the case at Italian Time.

When my family used to live in Waldwick, it was a guarantee that every week we would be ordering pizza from here. Besides pizza, they also serve Buffalo wings, pasta dishes, salad and even heroes for those who want more on their palette. I personally always get the wings for myself and make a meal out of it. The pizza parlor is small but it has tables for people wishing to dine in.

Even though we don’t live in Waldwick anymore, I always make it an attempt to go back and order pizza from Italian Time on my way home from work. Lately, my wife has had a craving for pizza and we have tried many places since then. And, as always, I keep calling up Italian Time to satisfy our needs.

Add/Show Comments (2)

Underrated...

The guys here are so nice. If they could give it a facelift, the restaurant would probably do better. The food is awesome.

Chicken parm

Add/Show Comments (1)

4.0

It's Always Time for Italian Time

I love pizza and will eat it whenever I can. I also hate bad pizza and there’s a lot of that around where I live. This is why I am grateful for Italian Time. There is nothing exotic or fancy about the way they make their pizzas which is fine with me. There are times when i feel i just need comfort food and Italian Time does this for me.

Situated in Waldwick, NJ, Italian Time is a popular place that is frequently busy. The prices are very reasonable and comparable to other pizza places in the area. I have never had a problem when phoning up my order and getting exactly what I want. There is a good balance between cheese and sauce that makes it taste great for me. I love how it also tastes hot and fresh. It makes a big difference in the taste.

Also on the menu are various pasta selection including lasagna (my personal favorite!), salads, heroes, and wings. It truly does become a feast when these extras are added into the mix. I’m glad, too, because there are days when I don’t feel like cooking and Italian Time is ready to deliver in pinch for me and my family.

There is a lot character in the food. That is attributed to the owners who are very friendly and accommodating. There are a few table set-up for those who enjoy eating on the premises. Sometimes it’s impossible to find a seat which is a testament to the popularity of this place. I love Italian Time and am glad that it provides what I like to think of all the comforts of home.

Fresh and tasty pizza...

Wonderful pizza at this place. Been going here for a long time and they are still one of the best. Run by brothers who are friendly and helpful. Pizza is inexpensive. Lots of good items on the menu besides pizza with some good hero sandwiches and pasta dishes. Very dependable food. I always know what to expect from these guys.

Italian Time Pizza is located near the cities of Ho Ho Kus, Saddle River, Midland Park, Allendale, and Ridgewood.
People found this by searching for: Italian Time Waldwick Nj, Italian Time, Italian Time Pizza Waldwick, Italian Time Waldwick Menu, Italian Time Waldwick Nj Menu, Nellies Waldwick Menu, Italian Time Waldwick, and Italian Time Pizza Waldwick Nj.

Natale's Pizzeria & Catering
Roma Restaurant & Pizza
  • star rating
Cindo de Mayo
Limoncello Ristorante
Italian Riviera

Link to Italian Time Pizza

Italian Time Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  80%
Pros
  •  "Good food"
  •  "Nice"
Cons
  •  "None"
  •  "None"