4.5 rating over 1 review
Call 462 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780

Ivy's Bridge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA
Ivy's Bridge 5.0

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/07/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Santa Ana and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy's Bridge Menu, Ivys Bridge Tustin, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivs Bridge Menu, Ivy's Restaurant In Tustin, California, and Ivy's Bridge.