Ivy's Bridge

Ivy's Bridge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

KathyCooks photo

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/07/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Santa Ana and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy's Bridge, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivys Bridge Tustin, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy Bridge Iridologist, and Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca.