Ivy's Bridge

4.5 rating over 1 review

714-832-0750

462 El Camino Real ( )

Tustin, CA 92780

Description: Ivy's Bridge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Ivy's Bridge

Reviews for Ivy's Bridge

Ivy's Bridge

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Santa Ana and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy Bridge California Cafe, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy's Bridge, Tustin, Ca, Ivys Bridge Tustin, Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, Ivy's Bridge Tustin, Ivy's Bridge, and Ivy's Bridge Restaurant.

Featured in Tustin