901-381-9670

2670 N Germantown Pkwy ( )

Memphis, TN 38133

Description: J. Alexander's is a American and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Delivery, and Steakhouse
  • 190 dishes entered by diners at J. Alexander's

Overall: 80%

Reviews for J. Alexander's

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by smm

4.0

Nice place

I called ahead for seating, but when we got there we still had to wait 20 minutes. I had the mixed drink called blossom , nothing special, cost about $9, tasted like vodka n orange juice. The lighting is dark, with a romanic, cool atmoshere. I would love to go here again.

FILET MIGNON WITH BÉARNAISE

I had the filet minon , it was extra yummy, it had a smokey flavor. And a loaded baked potatoe. We had a cheese and spinach dip with tortilla chips. Everything was good!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Hair In Burger

Hair burger… hair burger…

This evening, 04 July 2013, our daughter found a hair embedded in her burger. We pointed this out to the waitress who took it back to the kitchen. She returned to explain that it was just a brush bristle used in cooking.

Hair or cooking bristle. I say hair they say bristle. Which one do you prefer in your burger?

Okay perhaps this is their secret? So they use brushes to cook burgers with very very long bristles that just look like hair.

The manager was pathetic and defensive. Handled situation very poorly.

OLD FASHIONED CHEESEBURGER

Hair In Burger… or is it a brush bristle?

4.0

I used to dine in or take out at J. Alexanders...

I used to dine in or take out at J. Alexanders approximately twice a week. I always ordered a Veggie Burger(no complaints) or an Alex salad with no bacon. Approx. 4 occassions I had bacon in my salad. I do not eat meat at all. Twice I’ve had to return the salad to the restaurant after driving home with it. On all occassions I’ve been treated laissez faire with my concern by the manager. Not only am I frustrated with spending so much money and time at that restaurant for the attitude, but the Inconvenience of it all is the worst. I’ve tried to address the issue on the restaurant website but there is no option to leave a message or comment.

March 29, 2012

wow .cool .cheap online store ï¼?

w w w happy2get co m Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $18; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g gucci chanel) $30 T-shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 ww w happy2get c om Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini)…

People found this by searching for: J Alexanders Menu, J Alexander's Menu Memphis, J Alexanders Menu Memphis, J. Alexanders Menu Memphis, Tn., J. Alexander's Memphis Menu, J Alexander Memphis Menu, and J Alexanders Memphis Menu.

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar