J. Butler's Bar & Grill

J. Butler's Bar & Grill is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

debharr56 photo

High Point, NC

My husband have gone to this restaurant many times in the past, especially during the NFL season. We had gone up there to get drinks, wings,and watch the NBA playoff game this evening. First of all, we each ordered a drink ( a draft beer and a coconut rum and pineapple juice.) It took over 15 minutes to get our drinks- in the interim, the server brought ice water and advised that she had put in the order and was still waiting for the bar to fill it. The drinks finally came after about 20 minutes and we asked to speak to the manager. We advised him because we had been there so many times before and it was never this bad. He advised that they had a new bartender. Since it was approx 6:45 pm on a Thursday night, we advised that the mgr needed to do something to help him or hire another bartender. We then ordered barbecue wings , a baked potato and southwestern rice. Other tables received their food (burgers) and we still did not. The manager finally came out with our order. It was poorly prepared- the wings had hardly any sauce on them (much different than on countless occasions) and my rice came out cold and with a spoon in it. When my husband took his plate to the manager, the manager defended the preparation. Our server had never asked my husband about another beer and he then advised the manager that we just wanted our bill and a box. The server then appeared with a bowl of sauce and a beer , no check and no box. We paid the bill and left. When my husband tried to eat the wings, they were undercooked (still bloody) and he had to discard them. This restaurant has really gone downhill. It was one of our favorite ones but we will never go again. I feel like they are doing cost cutting measures at the expense of their customers. PS- Avoid this retaurant completely!

they were undercooked- We could have gotten salmonella.

unc80gso photo

Greensboro, NC

Good Casual Fare!

Good sandwiches, fajitas, hot chips – nice place for drinks and a quick bite out!

Dover Chicken

Good consistent sandwich with sides.

Steak & Cheese Sub

Good mix of shaved beef, melted cheese, lettuce and tomato on a soft sub roll.

J. Butler's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: J Butlers Bar And Grille, Jbutlers Menu, J Butlers Bar And Grill, J Butler's Bar & Grill, J Butlers Menu, J Butler's Bar And Grill, and J Butlers Coupons.