J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue

4.7 rating over 1 review
300 Central Ave
Springfield, TN 37172-3247

Cuisine: Barbecue, BBQ, American

J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue is a Barbecue, BBQ, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Great bbq sandwiches. "
"Everytime I come back home to Springfield, I have to stop in at Baldwin's Bar-BQ and eat a sandwich and take several lbs. home with me. I've literally eaten bar-b-q all over the world; there none, anywhere in the world like Baldwin's in Spring"
Demeaningpalot photo

Demeaningpalot

Lithonia, GA
J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue 5.0

Best BBQ You will ever eat

Baldwins is not fancy a fancy restaurant, nor is it very big. Baldwins rests in the small town of Springfield,Tenn. not many could find it much less taste it but if you ever get the chance you will not be disappointed its a mouth watering combination of hot and smokey flavor very different than many BBQ lovers are used to and it goes great with the greens and sweet cornbread. The way it had been eaten for so many years. I traveled 400 Miles for my 5lb batch. if you ever want to have a great road trip and see the country side try the small town of Springfield, and taste their wonderful secret.

Pulled Pork

Barbecue Pulled Pork BBQ

J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/08/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everytime I come back home to Springfield, I have to stop in at Baldwin's Bar-BQ and eat a sandwich and take several lbs. home with me. I've literally eaten bar-b-q all over the world; there none, anywhere in the world like Baldwin's in Spring'
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/15/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great bbq sandwiches. '
  • 08/17/2015 - A diner from Nashville, TN tried it.
People found this by searching for: J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue, Baldwins Bbq, Baldwins Bbq Springfield, Baldwins Bbq Springfield Tn, Baldwins Barbecue Springfield Tn, Baldwin Bbq Springfield Tn, Baldwins Barbecue Menu, and Baldwins Barbecue.