J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue

4.7 rating over 1 review

615-384-3426

300 Central Ave ( )

Springfield, TN 37172-3247

Description: J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue is a Barbecue, BBQ, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Barbecue, Pulled Pork, BBQ, American, Burgers, Chicken, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue
Diner Log for J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue:
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue

J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue

Best BBQ You will ever eat

Baldwins is not fancy a fancy restaurant, nor is it very big. Baldwins rests in the small town of Springfield,Tenn. not many could find it much less taste it but if you ever get the chance you will not be disappointed its a mouth watering combination of hot and smokey flavor very different than many BBQ lovers are used to and it goes great with the greens and sweet cornbread. The way it had been eaten for so many years. I traveled 400 Miles for my 5lb batch. if you ever want to have a great road trip and see the country side try the small town of Springfield, and taste their wonderful secret.

Pulled Pork

People found this by searching for: Baldwins Bbq Springfield, Baldwins Barbecue Springfield Tn, Baldwins Bbq Menu Springfield, Baldwins Barbecue Menu, Baldwins Bbq, Baldwins Barbecue, and Baldwin Bbq Springfield Tn.

• star rating
El Alteno Mexican Restaurant

Link to J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue

J I Baldwin & Son Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Everytime I come back home to Springfield, I have to stop in at Baldwin's Bar-BQ and eat a sandwich and take several lbs. home with me. I've literally eaten bar-b-q all over the world; there none, anywhere in the world like Baldwin's in Spring"