J Michael's Philly Deli

4.5 rating over 1 review
609 PINER RD
Wilmington, NC 28409

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Lunch

J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TanteS photo

TanteS

Wilmington, NC
J Michael's Philly Deli 4.0

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

Deli Steak And Cheese Philly Cheesesteaks

J Michael's Philly Deli  Restaurant Reviews

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, J Michaels Philly Deli Menu, Food Piner Rd, J Michael's Philly Deli Menu, Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, and 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc.