J Michael's Philly Deli

4.5 rating over 1 review

910-332-5555

609 PINER RD ( )

Wilmington, NC 28409

Description: J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Deli, Steak And Cheese, Philly Cheesesteaks, Philly, Breakfast, Takeout, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at J Michael's Philly Deli

Reviews for J Michael's Philly Deli

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by TanteS
J Michael's Philly Deli

4.0

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: J Michael's Philly Deli Menu, J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc, J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc, Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, Food Piner Rd, Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, and J Michaels Philly Deli Menu.

Hibachi Express