Diner Survey Results
- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
0 reviews of Jackalope Ranch, first by you?
The Coachella Valley’s newest dining sensation is getting rave reviews from the media and our guests. Over $36M was invested in this unique property! Perennially voted best Bbq in the desert! (Please be advised we do not take reservations for Happy Hour, the Saloon or Palapa (outside bar). No open table credit is earned by guests making reservations and then eating in the bar, saloon or palapa.We cannot guarantee outside seating.)
This finely-crafted lodge on a beautifully landscaped 6.5 acre property offers true Southwestern flavors and classic BBQ dining daily, as well as an indoor saloon, outdoor palapa bar, evening entertainment, and Sunday brunch during the season.
- 03/10/2013 - A diner from La Quinta, CA tried it and liked it.
- 04/10/2013 - A diner from Banning, CA tried it and liked it.
- 11/13/2013 - A diner from Corona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 12/07/2013 - A diner from Corona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/10/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.