717-854-6247

300 Mulberry St ( )

York, PA 17403-1363

Description: Jackie B's is a American, Seafood, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Seafood, Steak, Pub Food, Salads, and Sandwiches
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Jackie B's

Reviews for Jackie B's

good food, good prices

Have been there to eat in many times and ordered take out. They havent raised the prices in years and food is very good. Some favorites of mine and friends are the wings, soft crab sandwhich, crab soup, and steaks.

crab cake

14 oz. NY strip

wings

crab soup

OUT-OF-STATE NOT WELCOME!

Me and my boyfriend have gone to dinner at Jakie B’s several times, last night we went and had to wait to be seated. While waiting to be seated my boyfriend went to the bar to get a beer. The owner carded my boyfriend and my boyfriend gave him his drivers license. (My boyfriend is from Maryland.) The owner told us that he will not accept any out of state ID and told us we have to leave! The waitress who was going to seat us backed up the no out of state rule. I was unaware that this was the case because we had dinner there several times. We go to bars in many different states and this has never happened. Is this legal? The owner by the way was very rude!

Add/Show Comments (2)

Jackie B's

Best food for your buck!

I’ve been going to Jackie B’s for years not 30 but more like 10 but most restaurant I been to that many years I’m tired of some how Jackie B’s remains fresh i enjoy every single time I eat there, You will not find the service or the prices for mile’s around people that’s been there know that’s the truth, I personally eat the Three or more times a week not because i have to I work nowhere near there It’s just that good.

14 oz. NY strip

steak was done to order as always it come with two sides i got curly fries and coleslaw the slaw is some of the best iv’e tasted I hardly ever order coleslaw accept at Jackie B’s and I also with my meal had an side order of breaded sea scallops that only added $5 to my meal.

Jackie B's is located near the cities of North York, Grantley, West York, Shiloh, and Oak Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Jackie B's, Jackie B's In York Pa, Jackie B'S York Pa, Jackie B's Menu, Jackie B York Pa, Jackie B's York Pa, Jackie's B's Restaurant York, and Jackie B's York Pa Menu.

Featured in York

Link to Jackie B's

Jackie B's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  98%  Food:  98%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "Love it"
  •  "Great food nd cheap prices ."
  •  "Food is good and hot"
  •  "The food is really good and the prices are even better. If your looking for good service, this is NOT the place for you. "
  •  "All of the food!"
  •  "Food was good and cheap"
  •  "Too dark inside"
  •  "Crab cakes and chicken wings are yummy:)"
  •  "Great food at a reasonable price!"
  •  "cheap food and drinks"
  •  "Surf and turf and salad bar"
  •  "Too smokey "
  •  "Love the food"
  •  "Good cheap food"
  •  "Cheap food n good service sucks most thevtime"
  •  "Food is banging and cheap"
  •  "The friendly people"
  •  "Way to smokey...we all smelled like smoke stacks all night"
  •  "Great food"
  •  "Good food good prices very smokey"
Cons
  •  "Ordered my food over the phone for pick up nd the lady who answered was rude , read the menu too quick nd became aggravated when Iasked her to repeat herself ..ANDDD before I could finfinish my sentence she hung up on me ."
  •  "Service not so good.takes forever to get a drink refill."
  •  "To smokey and server wasn't pleasant."
  •  "No cons."
  •  "service SUCKED. waitress had a horrible attitude and she walked past our table at least 6 times without asking how things were. also never brought me things i had asked for at beginning of meal. i will never go back. "
  •  "Great food"
  •  "My steak wasn't well done like i asked "
  •  "Service sucks "
  •  "To smokey"
  •  "Cold "
  •  "Smokey"
Comments
  •  "If you don't mind disrespect this is the place for you .."
  •  "Maybe seating outside."
  •  "Would definetly recommend to a friend"
  •  "Good place "
  •  "great prices "