317-738-0753

21 South Morton Street ( )

Franklin, IN 46131

Description: Jack's Pizza of Franklin is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Jack's Pizza of Franklin
  • 1 user wants to eat at Jack's Pizza of Franklin

Reviews for Jack's Pizza of Franklin

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by JWilson

worst ever

Ordered xl half sausage, onion, black olives and pepperoni., breadsticks with 2 cheeses. The order took over one and a half hours to deliver. The crust on the pizza was not done, it was still doughy. The pizza had very little sausage. It did not have onions or black olivies and pepperonies. We were charge for 4 toppings instead of 2, and also for the extra cheese. There barely was any cheese on top of the pizza either. This was only to cost $19.98 plus tax . I gave a $5.00 tip but it ended up costing $35.00. The whole meal was awful.

18 inch, half saus, half pepp w/ breadsticks and 2 liter!

Worst ever. Crust was not done, it was doughy.toppings were skimpy and non existant.

Jack's Pizza of Franklin

Jack's Pizza! Good value, even better taste!!!!!

Jack’s pizza! I have loved it for YEARS!!!!! My favorite has to be the 18 inch sausage, although I greatly enjoy the pepperoni and I also enjoy the deluxe. Jack’s is always on my faves list. We went to Franklin earlier and then went back later in the evening (about 40 miles, round trip) just to get Jack’s hot, fresh pizza. I would have to put Jack’s in the top two out of Franklin’s many pizza places. I would very highly recommend Jack’s to anyone who loves pizza!!!!! They had a special where we got an 18 inch 2-topping pizza, breadsticks and a 2 liter for around $21! We’ll be eating this pizza (and LOVING IT!) for two days!!!!

18 inch, half saus, half pepp w/ breadsticks and 2 liter!

I love Jack’s pizza! I remember a lot of good times eating Jack’s pizza. When I was pregnant with my daughter, at my daughter’s last birthday party, etc. I love Jack’s sausage. It’s not big lumps like some other places. Jack’s pizza is good fresh, reheated or cold. I love the crust and the sauce. It has just a hint of sweetness. I will continue to eat Jack’s any time I can! There is nothing bad I can say about Jack’s. The people who work there are great, the food is great.

"Poor" Jacks Pizza

Get ready for sticker shock when you order,extremely high compared to other Pizza places in city.The pizza could only be called average,the service is extremely poor,delivery times outragous. Gave it one star because thats as low as I could go.

16"Deluxe

Only an average Pizza nothing to justify the price tag.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Jack's Pizza of Franklin is located near the cities of Whiteland, Needham, New Whiteland, Bargersville, and Trafalgar.
People found this by searching for: Jack's Pizza, Franklin In, Jack's Pizza In Franklin Indiana, Jack's Pizza Franklin Indiana, Jacks Pizza Franklin Indiana Menu, Jacks Pizza Franklin Indiana, Jacks Pizza Franklin In, Jacks Pizza Franklin, In, and Jacks Pizza Franklin.

Featured in Franklin

Link to Jack's Pizza of Franklin

Jack's Pizza of Franklin  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%  Food:  71%  Service:  57%  Ambiance:  57%
Pros
  •  "Nothing manager or owner rude as hell found hair in pizza took over an hour to get to our house which is about five minutes away and the owner or manager screamed and yelled at my girlfriend on phone and called my girlfriend a liar"
  •  "good pizza"
Cons
  •  "Same as I said in the pros"
Comments
  •  "Never will eat there again and will tell all my friends and family to never order from there"