Jackson's Cafeteria

1453 E Franklin Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054-4059
(Between Beverly Dr and Thomas St/S Belvedere Ave)

Cuisine: Thanksgiving, Cafe

Jackson's Cafeteria is a Thanksgiving and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good fast food, friendly staff, clean"
"Love the staff, been going there for 30 years. Always a great variety and just good food for the money"
Cons
"The rest room smells like bug spray"
Comments
"Best food ever"
odshagger1 photo

odshagger1

Jackson's Cafeteria 5.0

very good down home cooking

meat, potatoes kind of down home cooking. Menu varies nightly – array of vegetables, salads, desserts, meats & breads served cafeteria style. Vey clean – They have moved to a ‘new’ location in Akers SHopping Center up front where the old Eckerds was beside of Toys r US – Two people can easliy eat $10 – $14 -

baked chicken, mashed potatoes, fried okra

very good -

armymom88 photo

armymom88

Colorado Springs, CO
Jackson's Cafeteria 5.0

I LOVE Jackson's

I’ve been eating at Jackson’s since 2001. I love it. I love the roast beef and the chicken and dumplings are the BEST. Its nice home style food. I always get way too much food because everything looks so good. Now that Im pregnant and in CO, I’ve been thinking about it every day. I would do anything for some chicken and dumplings. Take the family and enjoy.

Chicken and Dumplings

This is my absolute favorite! Try it and you will see why!

ScreennameTaken photo

ScreennameTaken

Charlotte, NC
Jackson's Cafeteria 3.0

Thanksgiving Meal

We went for Thanksgiving. The turkey was processed; it looked like it was cut off a loaf. The dressing seemed to be cooked on top of the stove; it was not baked. The vegetables were very good; I had mashed potatoes and carrots. Mom also had cabbage. The meal was offered as a special—$5.99 for turkey, dressing, and two vegetables. Drinks, rolls, and dessert were extra, so two of us ate a cafeteria meal for $20.72. K & W offered their Thanksgiving meal for $5.99, which included everything. I had the turkey and dressing last week, and the turkey was carved off the bird. I wish we had gone there.

BB1 photo

BB1

Very Poor Customer Service

My family and I went to Jackson’s on Friday, Jan. 23rd and asked the servers about my wife getting a child’s plate. She just came from the hospital discharged from surgery and wanted just a small portion, my son and I was hungry and wanted to eat. Server spoke with DAVID who we learned was the or one of the Owners. Without letting the server finish telling him our situation he said “No”, I tried to explain our situation but he said “Look man, I’m really busy” the most rudest person I have ever met, told him we are leaving and would never be back. DAVID didn’t care. I have eaten at Jackson’s since I was a kid but I’ve noticed the place has really gone downhill. DAVID is probably the most rudest, self-centered, uncaring person that I have met in a long time. The restaurant is a direct reflection of your attitude. Jan. 23rd was and will be my last visit to Jackson’s.

patigirl photo

patigirl

Charlotte, NC

Don't be Hispanic

Well, I guess if you are not Hispanic, then this might be a good place to eat. We were looked at like we had horns growing out of our heads (and we were all dressed in our Sunday best because we had just come from church) and right off the bat the cashier YELLED at us!!! Huh??? Then, when we greeted the salad lady she turned her back on us and mumbled over her shoulder hey. We could not believe it. We walked out. We did not eat their food (they might have spit in it) and we will not be recommending this place to anyone! It is sad that a restaurant would turn away a check for at least $50 and potential future visits. But hey, Cracker Barrel down the street treated us real nice and we ate good.

dnd photo

dnd

SORRY PLACE TO EAT

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE WORST PLACES TO EAT EVER. TALKED TO THE HELP AND THEY SAY THEY ARE TREATED LIKE DOGS FOOD TO EXPENSIVE NOT GOOD NOT FRIENDLY MANAGEMENT THEY ACT AS YOU OWN THEM SOMETHING WOULD NOT EAT HER IF ONLY PLACE IN TOWN.

COUNTRY STEAK

DRY TASTED LIKE CARD BOARD.

Thanksgiving Processed Turkey Cafe

Jackson's Cafeteria  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/11/2013 - A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.
  • 04/22/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/03/2013 - A diner from Gastonia, NC tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/26/2013 - A diner from Greer, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/27/2013 - A diner from Morganton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/04/2013 - A diner from Gastonia, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/10/2013 - A diner from Greer, SC tried it.
  • 09/29/2013 - A diner from Randleman, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/30/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/14/2013 - A diner from Athens, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/18/2013 - A diner from Gilbert, SC tried it.
  • 01/30/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 02/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/27/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/21/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the staff, been going there for 30 years. Always a great variety and just good food for the money'
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good fast food, friendly staff, clean'
    Cons: 'The rest room smells like bug spray'
  • 10/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/29/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'Best food ever'
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Jackson's Cafeteria is located near the cities of Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Jacksons Cafeteria, Jackson's Cafeteria Gastonia, Jackson's Cafeteria, Jackson's Cafeteria Gastonia Nc, Cafeteria Style Resteraunts In Gastonia Nc, Jackson Cafeteria In Gastonia Nc, Jackson Cafeteria, and Jackson Cafeteria Gastonia Nc.