Jacquette's Bakery

RJO photo

RJO

Woodlyn, PA
Jacquette's Bakery 1.0

There is no accounting for taste...or the lack of!

Well…

On the strength of a review I read elsewhere…My wife and I went to Jacquette’s.

We bought a croissant…it tasted as if I had put a tablespoom of crisco in my mouth and held it there.

We also purchased a “Frecnh Pastry”…puff pastry…apples. When my wife took it out of the box, she noticed her fingers were green. Upon inspection, the bottom was covered in mold…green mold!

A fruit tarte…crust soaked through that fell apart, fruit that was dehydrated, pastry cream…well, trust me…I’ve had better.

If this was an off day…the was really an off day.

I won’t go back there again!

Bakeries Pastries Dinner

Jacquette's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/22/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 04/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Jacquette's Bakery is located near the cities of Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, Newtown Square, and Havertown.
People found this by searching for: Jacquette's Bakery, Www.Jacquettebakery.Com, Jacquettes Bakery, Jaquettes Bakery, Jacquette's Bakery Broomall Pa, Pilgrim Gardens Shopping Center/Chinese Restaurant, Jaquettes Bakery Pa, Jaquettes Bakery In Broomall Pa, and Upper Darby Restaraunt.