Call 2076 Sproul Rd

RJO photo

RJO

Woodlyn, PA
Jacquette's Bakery 1.0

There is no accounting for taste...or the lack of!

Well…

On the strength of a review I read elsewhere…My wife and I went to Jacquette’s.

We bought a croissant…it tasted as if I had put a tablespoom of crisco in my mouth and held it there.

We also purchased a “Frecnh Pastry”…puff pastry…apples. When my wife took it out of the box, she noticed her fingers were green. Upon inspection, the bottom was covered in mold…green mold!

A fruit tarte…crust soaked through that fell apart, fruit that was dehydrated, pastry cream…well, trust me…I’ve had better.

If this was an off day…the was really an off day.

I won’t go back there again!

Jacquette's Bakery 5.0
August 3, 2008

Fabulous Cakes and Cupcakes!

This Bakery is outstanding, not only do they have great cakes, but the donuts and pastries are delicious as well, They also make a fantastic Easter Bread and I love their Strawberry Shortcake! If you are ever in Broomall, pay Jacquette's a…
Jacquette's Bakery 4.0
June 9, 2008

Great cakes and doughnuts

I typically purchase doughnuts on Saturday mornings and they are always fresh. The doughnuts remind me of a delicious german bakery in South Philadelphia, I highly recommend their strawberry shortcake; its out of this world. They are…

Bakeries Pastries Dinner

From CityGrid:

Delicious, fresh-baked confections are often just the thing, whether it's the cake at a party or a sticky bun in the morning. A perfect combination of flour, butter and just a few other things can make your day.

Jacquette's Bakery is a place where, upon entering, you will feel the love of baking immediately present when you come in. We simply love to bake! We love the food, we love the tastes and we love the way it satisfies our customers. If you're in the mood for baked goods, you're in the mood for Jacquette's Bakery. We relish every opportunity to show off the kind of work we can do. Call us today!

We can also help you plan all your events.. When our hands aren't covered in delicious dough and breathtaking batter,we'll take a moment to update this page with the story of who we are and how we came to be. Of course,if you really want to know more about us,then try one of our delicious baked goods! The whole story is in each bite.

* Breads
* Pastries
* Pies
* Portrait Cakes
* Rolls

Call us today to find out more about the delicious desserts we have to offer.

• Call Today to Place An Order!

Jacquette's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Jacquette's Bakery is located near the cities of Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, Newtown Square, and Havertown.
People found this by searching for: Jacquette's Bakery, Www.Jacquettebakery.Com, Jacquettes Bakery, Jaquettes Bakery, Jacquette's Bakery Broomall Pa, Jaquettes Bakery Pa, Jaquettes Bakery In Broomall Pa, and Upper Darby Restaraunt.