Jade Garden

4.2 rating over 1 review
503 SW 3rd St
Corvallis, OR 97333

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Jade Garden is a Chinese, Asian, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
""
"The won ton soup is simply the best on town."
"I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b"
"Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it"
"Good"
Cons
"I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it."
missm photo

missm

Corvallis, OR
Jade Garden 5.0

Jade Garden

My 4 year old daughter and I frequently dine at this restaurant and are never disappointed. I strongly believe in supporting family ran businesses and the staff are very friendly. They spend the extra time to ask my daughter questions and make her laugh. We are very greatful to have a place like this in our community! My daughter’s go to is the sesame chicken with sweet red sauce and I usually order one of their spicy dishes.

10. Sesame Chicken

One dish is large enough to fill two large men, or atleast three people. Excellent dish for young children. I like the fact that the chicken isn’t too greasy either.

Chinese Asian Fast Food

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/05/2013 - A diner from Fort Mill, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 04/07/2013 - A diner from Albany, OR tried it and liked it.
  • 05/17/2013 - A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it and liked it.
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2013 - A diner from Lake Oswego, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good'
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it'
  • 02/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b'
    Cons: 'I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it.'
  • 02/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The won ton soup is simply the best on town.'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Eugene, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ''
  • 08/18/2015 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Or Menu, Jade Garden Menu Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Or, and Jade Garden.