Call 503 SW 3rd St
Corvallis, OR 97333

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Jade Garden is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The won ton soup is simply the best on town."
"I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b"
"Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it"
"Good"
Cons
"I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it."
missm photo

missm

Corvallis, OR
Jade Garden 5.0

Jade Garden

My 4 year old daughter and I frequently dine at this restaurant and are never disappointed. I strongly believe in supporting family ran businesses and the staff are very friendly. They spend the extra time to ask my daughter questions and make her laugh. We are very greatful to have a place like this in our community! My daughter’s go to is the sesame chicken with sweet red sauce and I usually order one of their spicy dishes.

10. Sesame Chicken

One dish is large enough to fill two large men, or atleast three people. Excellent dish for young children. I like the fact that the chicken isn’t too greasy either.

Jade Garden 5.0
April 26, 2010

Eat at this place.

I can't believe that review that its a horrible place to eat because what? The building is older than most others? That is rediculous, the food is amazingly outstanding, is seems like it tasts better every time I eat there, which is at…
Jade Garden 4.0
March 12, 2009

Jade Garden is Quite OK

My family eats at the Jade Garden from time and time, and uses it fairly often for take out. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel the "Do not recommend" review is so very unfair to the Jade Garden that I must respond.\r \r The Jade…

Chinese Asian

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Menu, Jade Garden Menu Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Or, Jade Garden Corvallis Oregon Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Oregon, Jade Garden Corvallis Or Menu, and Jade Garden.