- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
- Although Jake's still stocks a full bar, it now offers a BYOB option anytime, for a $5 corkage fee.
- Jake's chef Bruce Cooper opened a second restaurant, Novelty, in a former novelty shop in Old City. Similar cuisine, darker digs.
- Ample distance from the bar makes this nook locale ideal for popping the question or, more simply, supping in peace. (Seats two.)
- It's possible, with an advance reservation, to order off the Cooper's Brick Oven Wine Bar menu while sitting in front of Jake's.
- Owner Bruce Cooper has removed the bar area and has stopped serving lunch, given that his next-door venture, Cooper's Brick Oven Wine Bar, is now handling those functions.
Jake's and Cooper's Wine Bar is an innovative restaurant featuring New American cuisine for over 25 years. Chef Bruce Cooper and his staff feature a classic approach to cuisine in a comfortable environment. Come try one of over 100 wines from our new constructed Glass Wine Room at prices that are far below the industry mark up.
In 2008, we opened Cooper's Brick Oven Wine Bar, adjacent to Jake's. Featuring more than 30 wines by the glass from all around the world, Cooper's is a casual, neighborhood eatery.
We also welcome guests to bring your personal cellar selections and join us for dinner in the JAKE'S DINING ROOM for a $15 corkage fee any night of the week.
Link to Jake's Restaurant & Bar
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.