Jake's Steaks

3301 Buchanan St
San Francisco, CA 94123

Neighborhoods: Marina
Cuisine: Cheesesteak, Sandwiches, American

Jake's Steaks is a Cheesesteak, Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

QB
Jameshugh photo

Jameshugh

Best Cheesesteaks in San Francisco

My favorite: Cheesesteak hoagie and chicken pizza cheesesteaks
Price: reasonable
Atmosphere: Nice, clean and cozy
Service: Great and Fast

They have sport channel showing a day long!
Check them out!

Cheesesteak Hoagie

I love the mayo, tomatoes and lettuce on this cheesesteak!

Buffalo Wings at Jake's Steaks

Buffalo Wings

they added a new favor, not sure exactly what they call, but buffalo wings with a touch of bbq sauce, it ’s great

sanfranfan photo

sanfranfan

Jake's Steaks 4.0

The SECOND best Cheesesteak so far!

Little crowded, but we found a seat outside. Garlic fries were delish! The steak was a little chewy, but overall pretty darn good! Cold beer, sports, ckn tenders REAL chicken, very good! Will be back!

Chicken Tenders

Garlic Fries

JohnBIll photo

JohnBIll

Jake's Steaks 5.0

They have the best cheesesteaks in town

I came to Jake’s all the time with my buddy.We alway get the 12" cheesesteak of course whiz with( means cheese whiz with onion. it is the way to go!) 3 bucks for big beer during happy hours is unbeatable! we really enjoy that while catching a good game on big screen TV. Fresh garlic fries are pretty good. They have tastykake too, (east coast guys know what i’m talking about!)

Matthew1978 photo

Matthew1978

Philly cheesesteak

Dont know if i can say in the best cheessteaks in San Francisco, I love it a lot. Happy hour is so cheap for a big beer compare to other bar, Sports are always on

ruthbonner79 photo

ruthbonner79

Jake's Steaks 5.0

My first time at cheesesteak here in SF, and I...

My first time at cheesesteak here in SF, and I think it is great, I like the fact that they use amoroso roll (was said to be authentic) they are soft and chewy. I had the hoagie style (with lettuce, tomato and mayo, with white American cheese) they have Tastykake (was said to be authentic too) but I haven’t tried it yet, too full. By the way, having a cold beer along with my cheese steak and watching my Giants play… I love it!

Cheesesteak Hoagie

if you like options, this is the one to order!

Steveballa photo

Steveballa

Cheese steaks whiz with!

Get it traditional style cheesesteak wiz wit (comes with onions) and you won’t be disappointed, I try other cheese every once in a while, it was okay…I love whiz the most! The cheese steaks are always packed and cooked perfectly, the waffle fries are amazing and crispy, oh with the Whiz on the side..yummy

Cheesesteak Eagles bar Sports Bar
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Jakes_Steaks photo
Jakes_Steaks, the Owner, says:

Jake’s Steaks supplies San Franciscan’s with the best Philly Cheese Steak. Opened by a Philly native, the sandwich house is a great spot to come in, grab a beer and a traditional cheese steak or watch the latest games on its big screens.

Jake’s is a fantastic spot to settle down at the bar and take in a Giants game too! Humm Baby!

From CityGrid:

Jake's Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Jake's Steaks is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Jack's Steaks, Jake's Stake, Jake's Steaks San Francisco, Hoagies Steak Houses In San Francisco Bay Area, Jake's Steaks Menu, Jakes Cheese Sf, Restaurant Sf Buchanan St Cheesesteak, and Jakes Steaks San Francisco.