Jay Jay Cafe

817-861-2050

518 FIELDER NORTH PLZ ( )

Arlington, TX 76012

Tags: American, Southern, Good For Kids, Good for groups, and Soul Food
Diner Log for Jay Jay Cafe:
  • 03/12/2013 - A diner from North Richland Hills, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/13/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 06/14/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/14/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/18/2013 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Duncanville, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 10/20/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 11/23/2013 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 12/27/2013 - A diner from Irving, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Arlington, TX hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Jay Jay Cafe

Jay Jay Cafe

We had a bad experience

My family ate at Jay Jays on 7-17-2012 in SW Arlington and it was a bad experience. The service was poor and the floors were horribly dirty like they had never been cleaned. The waitress brought our meal and one order was partially wrong and the other was the wrong item. We did not complain as we switched meals between us. I ordered meatloaf which was below average and the last bite at the end had foil baked in the end. I gave this to a guy that asked how everything was and I showed him the foil encrusted end. He said he would take this to the manager and that was the last we saw of him. On our way out there was a large tray of pies in the open air where any kid could go right up to the pies and touch them or be in the line of fire for a sneeze or cough. When we got our check the cashier asked how our meal was and I said less than good. After about 15 seconds he asked what was wrong and I told him everything that was wrong. He said sorry and did not offer to tell anyone or give me a discount on the meatloaf. Needless to say this will be our last visit to this place. We sure do miss Khakis which used to be in the same location.

July 30, 2012

We will not be back

January 15, 2010

pie is a win

I am coming back here for the pies. Delicious meal and friendly homely service! I tip them well because they deserve it. I felt like home and its just right down the street to my house!

Jay Jay Cafe is located near the cities of Pantego, East, Dalworthington Gardens, Grand Prairie, and Hurst.
People found this by searching for: Jay Jays Cafe Arlington Tx, Jay Jay Cafe Arlington Tx, Jj's Cafe Arlington Tx, Jay Jay Cafe Arlington Tx Menu, Jay Jay Cafe Menu, Jay Jay Cafe, Jj Cafe Arlington Tx, and Jay Jay's Cafe Arlington Tx.

Featured in Arlington

Link to Jay Jay Cafe

Jay Jay Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  91%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  83%
Comments
  •  "Fielder food good. I went to the one on Bowen and my meatloaf was raw...service not good at all."