Jbs Restaurant Meridian

3.7 rating over 1 review
1565 S Meridian Rd
Meridian, ID 83642

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Diner

Jbs Restaurant Meridian is a American, Traditional, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Breakfast buffet is amazing!"
"Food was perfect. Prices are even better"
Cons
"The seating near the bathroom Is poor."
treechick photo

treechick

Meridian, ID
Jbs Restaurant Meridian 1.0

Don't you care?

Normally when we eat at JB’s it is a very pleasant experience and we eat there at least once a month. Last nite however, my husband ordered a breakfast item with bacon (and he’s very particular about the way he wants it and he usually gets what he asks for here) this time however, the waiter (who was new to us-never seen him there before) didn’t explain that the bacon was pre-cooked and would be crispy and my husband couldn’t get it soft the way he likes it. So when it came out and saw what it was and that his toast wasn’t how he wanted it either, of course he was going to send it back, but then the waiter finally explained it and he accepted it because my dinner was there. When I saw my dinner I noticed that it wasn’t what I ordered either. I said I wanted a baked potato with everything and I got french fries. Who gets those two things mixed up? So we were very unhappy with the service and then when my husband went to talk to the night manager he was very uncaring and my husband said he also smelled horribly like cigarettes. We were so unhappy with this visit. We have never had such an experience at any restaurant, they usually try to fix the problem or give a discount on the meal or something to make up the problem. We, of course, will visit JB’s again, but hopefully not with the same issues.

salmon/sunrise breakfast

This is what I normally order with no problems, this time I got something other than what I ordered.
The Sunrise Breakfast is what my husband normally orders and the toast and bacon were not correctly cooked the way he asked for.

American Good For Kids Good for groups

Jbs Restaurant Meridian  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/07/2013 - A diner from Nampa, ID tried it.
  • 02/04/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was perfect. Prices are even better'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 06/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Breakfast buffet is amazing!'
    Cons: 'The seating near the bathroom Is poor.'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Jb's Meridian, Jbs In Meridian, Jb's In Meridian, Jb's Breakfast Buffet Price, Jb's Restaurant Menu, Jb's Restaurant Meridian, Jbs+Meridian, and Jbs Meridian.