Call N116W15841 MAIN ST
Germantown, WI 53022-2698

Cuisine: American, Comfort Food

Jerry's Old Town Inn is a American and Comfort Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"Love everything about jerrys, Waiting to open !!!"
Comments
"When is opening day ?"
zarnowme photo

zarnowme

Old town favorite

My family has been going to Jerry’s Old Town Inn for many, many years. We were saddened when it closed, but now it is back with a vengeance. I am so happy that the old menu and overall feel of the restaurant stayed the same. There were some changes with a remodeled bar and those changes are wonderful additions.

Jerry’s Old Town Inn is the best rib place in town!!

Famous baby back pork ribs

These ribs are fall off the bone delicious!! My all time favorite BBQ ribs of all time (not including my dad’s, of course) This is a must eat, must go to restaurant if you love BBQ ribs. The French onion soup is another must have at Jerry’s Old Town Inn. Service was wonderful! Food was fantastic! I can’t say enough about this place. Thank you for providing wonderful memories for me and my family. I will definitely be back and recommend this place. See you soon!!

Chris1919 photo

Chris1919

Jerrys old town inn

My wife and I came in because we received a birthday coupon for her. We had to wait 30 min because we didnt have a reservation but that didnt matter. We had the most wonderful dinner ever! We dont go out much but the service and food was amazing. The waitress was so graceous and knew our every need. We will be back! Though, I would like to get another coupon!

Ribeye Steak

I had the ribeye and my wife had the ribs so we shared. We both had the french onions soup, and started with mozzerella appitizer. Very impressed with this place. Never new it was here until my wife got a coupon. We will be back!

4foodsnobs2 photo

4foodsnobs2

Mama Sow

Gotta Love those Ribs! mmmm Anytime, fell like some Ribs – go to Jerry’s, it’s worth it. Make a reservation at least a day ahead though. Same day Saturday wont get you a table.

mama sow

mmm, finger lickin great.

American Delivery Mequon

From OpenTable:

Formerly known as “Jerry’s”, Old Town Inn has been a staple of the Germantown community and a regional icon for decades.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Jerry's Old Town Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Jerry's Old Town Inn is located near the cities of Rockfield.
People found this by searching for: Jerrys Old Town, Jerry's Old Town Germantown, Jerry's Old Town Germantown Wi, Jerrys Ribs, N116w15841 Main St Germantown Wi, Jerry's Old Town Germantown Menu, Jerry's Old Town Menu, Jerry's Restaurant Germantown Wi, and Jerrys Olde Town Germantown.