Jerry's Restaurant

Hollister, CA 95023-3016

Cuisine: American, Family Dining, Burgers

Sponsored Links: data-color-border=""> data-color-link=""> data-color-text="">
Overall
Pros
"Nasty place ."
Cons
"Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies. "
"Renew ."
LizW88 photo

LizW88

Hollister, CA
Jerry's Restaurant 1.0

Waste of money/time

At first we thought our experience was going well the staff seemed friendly and we thought the service was fast- my boyfriend got his salad almost immediately but everything went downhill from there. The waitress who took my drink order forgot to tell our waiter my drink and I had to wait until I received my food to have a chance to even ask for it AGAIN. Then after we got all the food the waiter never came back to check on us, and we needed refills and tartar sauce. The fish was overcooked and the potato was dry like it had been sitting out for hours and when I finally got my iced tea it tasted of nicotine-GROSS. We waited and waited he never asked how anything was, 30 minutes later he brought the check and still didn’t ask if everything was ok.

fried fish platter

American Family Dining Bad Service

Jerry's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/25/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nasty place .'
    Cons: 'Renew .'
  • 12/12/2013 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies. '
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/01/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Jerry's Menu Hollister, Jerry Dinner, Hollister Ca, Jerrys Hollister, Jerry's Restaurant Menu, Jerry's Hollister Ca, Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California, and Jerry's Restaurant Hollister Ca.