Jerry's Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by LizW88
Jerry's Restaurant

Waste of money/time

At first we thought our experience was going well the staff seemed friendly and we thought the service was fast- my boyfriend got his salad almost immediately but everything went downhill from there. The waitress who took my drink order forgot to tell our waiter my drink and I had to wait until I received my food to have a chance to even ask for it AGAIN. Then after we got all the food the waiter never came back to check on us, and we needed refills and tartar sauce. The fish was overcooked and the potato was dry like it had been sitting out for hours and when I finally got my iced tea it tasted of nicotine-GROSS. We waited and waited he never asked how anything was, 30 minutes later he brought the check and still didn’t ask if everything was ok.

fried fish platter

People found this by searching for: Jerry's Menu Hollister, Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California, Jerrys Restaurant Hollister Ca, Jerry's Restaurant Menu, Jerry's Restaurant Hollister, Jerry's Restaurant Hollister Ca, Jerry Dinner, Hollister Ca, and Jerry's Hollister Ca.

Dona Marias Authentic Mexican Restaurant

Link to Jerry's Restaurant

Jerry's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%  Food:  50%  Service:  25%  Ambiance:  25%
Pros
  •  "Nasty place ."
Cons
  •  "Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies. "
  •  "Renew ."