Jersey's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Pub Food, Grill

Jersey's Bar & Grill is a Steak, Pub Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"There were no pros for me, I The waitress we had was very unfriendly. It was a very horrible experience he food was terrible. I ordered fish and it was COLD ! I asked for the 3 shrimp on the skewer and it was cold and jelled !! Disgusting ! I don't know "
"I love their food I would eat there everyday day if I could the steak and the catfish are two of my favorites"
Cons
"The whole experience was horrible. Maybe my family was treated with such horrible service and food so we wouldn't come back and it certainly worked !"
tyk1231 photo

tyk1231

Beloit, WI

The food is above average, but the bartenders that work there are just horrible! Customer service definitely is WAY BELOW average!

Steak Pub Food Good For Kids

Jersey's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/15/2013 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 03/16/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.
  • 03/21/2013 - A diner from Urbana, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 04/11/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/25/2013 - A diner from Elgin, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 04/30/2013 - A diner from Newton, IA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/23/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/09/2013 - A diner from Madison, WI tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/12/2013 - A diner from Twin Lakes, WI tried it.
  • 07/22/2013 - A diner from Wauconda, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/23/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/15/2013 - A diner from Newton, IA tried it.
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from Newton, IA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/11/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I love their food I would eat there everyday day if I could the steak and the catfish are two of my favorites'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/06/2015 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/23/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 12/03/2015 - A diner from Milton, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There were no pros for me, I The waitress we had was very unfriendly. It was a very horrible experience he food was terrible. I ordered fish and it was COLD ! I asked for the 3 shrimp on the skewer and it was cold and jelled !! Disgusting ! I don't know '
    Cons: 'The whole experience was horrible. Maybe my family was treated with such horrible service and food so we wouldn't come back and it certainly worked !'
Jersey's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: Jersey's Beloit Wi, Jerseys Bar And Grill Beloit Wi, Jerseys Restaurant Beloit Wi, Jerseys Beloit Wi Menu, Jerseys Beloit Wi, Jersey's Bar And Grill Beloit, Jerseys Beloit, Jersey's Bar And Grill, and Jerseys In Beloit Wi.