Jimmy John's

Cuisine: Deli, Lunch, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Extremely helpful staff. They didn't mind waiting on me. This is a problem for me because visually impaired. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. The ambiance was very comfortable."
"Good food"
"Just approachable employees, and inviting ambience. With a splash of freedom of speech finally being validated by the average Joe. The government should have no right to be a jimmy John's patron,lol"
Cons
"Being too fast. When I ordered and paid, I immediately had to sneeze and they had made my sandwich so quick that I sneezed on my sandwich that was already in front of me. Even with the added snot it was still delicious, if not better."
"I didn't have any which is unusual for me."
"Nada"
Comments
"Expect delays during busy hours as the delivery area is huge. Also, when looking up store hours on their website, they close at 12 Sunday-Wednesday. If you happen to be looking at their hours after they have closed Wednesday then it will say 3am because i"
"Nada tambien"

Deli Lunch Delivery

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/08/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Just approachable employees, and inviting ambience. With a splash of freedom of speech finally being validated by the average Joe. The government should have no right to be a jimmy John's patron,lol'
    Cons: 'Nada'
    Comments: 'Nada tambien'
  • 08/19/2013 - A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
  • 01/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Extremely helpful staff. They didn't mind waiting on me. This is a problem for me because visually impaired. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. The ambiance was very comfortable.'
    Cons: 'I didn't have any which is unusual for me.'
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/22/2015 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Being too fast. When I ordered and paid, I immediately had to sneeze and they had made my sandwich so quick that I sneezed on my sandwich that was already in front of me. Even with the added snot it was still delicious, if not better.'
    Comments: 'Expect delays during busy hours as the delivery area is huge. Also, when looking up store hours on their website, they close at 12 Sunday-Wednesday. If you happen to be looking at their hours after they have closed Wednesday then it will say 3am because i'
Jimmy John's is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns 55105, Jimmy Johns Grand Parkway 99 Ford Bend, Jimmy John's St Paul Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway St Paul Mn, Jimmy Johns St Paul Ford Parkway, Jimmy John's Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Highland, and Jimmy Johns Ford Pkwy.