Jimmy Max

280 Watchogue Rd
Staten Island, NY 10314-3100

Neighborhoods: Westerleigh
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Pasta

Pros
"Great food"
Cons
"Nothing"
Leeroy photo

Leeroy

Staten Island, NY
Jimmy Max 4.0

Dinner Review

My wife and I eat there fairly regularly for dinner. 4 to 5 times per month. The menu has been improved mainly because of the daily “specials” that were added almost a year ago. Having a separate, more quiet 2nd dining room is much better for a true dinner experience. If you are a regular or simply want to watch a ballgame or play quick draw there is an additional dining room and even tables and chairs in the bar area as well now. Adding additional brand new bathrooms was also a big hit with my wife!

Crab cake special

I wish it was on the menu everyday

kooltoys1com photo

kooltoys1com

Staten Island, NY
Jimmy Max 5.0

Kid Friendly

LOVE this place. The make your own pizza for the kids on Monday and Tuesday is a bIG hit with my kids! The house dressing is AMAZING…I would eat the salad everyday if I livied closer. It is VERY kid friendly and the food is well made and yummy.

Crab cake special

Very yummy….they made it without olives for me :). Dressing is AMAZING!

Pizza Online Ordering Dinner

Jimmy Max  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food'
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 06/13/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and didn't like it.
Jimmy Max is located near the cities of New Dorp and Dongan Hills.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy Maxx, Jimmy Max, Jimmy Max Staten Island Menu, Jimmy Max Staten Island, Jimmy Max Restaurant, Jimmy Max Westerleigh, Jimmy Maxx Menu, and Jimmy Max Menu.