Call 905 White Plains Rd
Bronx, NY 10473-2522
Neighborhoods: Soundview

Cuisine: Sandwiches, American, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Good food just a bit pricey "
"Me an my kids go there always "
"Everythng clean and food delecious and they put my food in a very pretty presentation I LIKE IT!! "
"Salad"
Cons
"Cheaper menu "
"Just the parking !! "
"Lower price for salad"
Comments
"Really not !! I would like you can have s parking for cars "
Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant 4.0
November 5, 2008

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant

We absolutely loove Jimmy's Cafe, we eat as a family every saturday! They always customize my food, because I am a picky eater, I have never been dissatisfied with the food.
Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant 5.0
August 5, 2008

the burgers and fries are amazing. the cheesecake is delicious too, never had bad service. but wish the prices were a tad lower
Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant 1.0
March 28, 2008

MOLDY PIE AND INCOMPETENT MANAGERS

MOLDY FOOD! Bad choice if you care about food safety. Tonight they served my husband and I two slices of MOLDY Dutch Apple Pie and had the audacity to be offended that we complained about it! My family frequented this place, eating from…

Sandwiches American Online Ordering

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/20/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2015 - A diner from New York, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.
Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Bagel Cafe

Deli in Country Club

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, West Farms, and East Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant, Jimmy's Cafe Bronx Menu, Jimmys Cafe Parkchester, Jimmy's Diner Bronx, Jimmy's Cafe Bronx, Jimmy's Bronx Diner, Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant Menu, and Jimmy's Cafe Bronx Ny Menu.