765-456-3188

1443 Home Ave ( )

Kokomo, IN 46902-1632

Description: Jim's Pizza is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Pizza, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Catering, Dinner, Burgers, Subs, Deli, and Free Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Jim's Pizza

Reviews for Jim's Pizza

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by arianne

3.0

I order at Jim Pizza Kokomo, Indiana

They were polite and courteous. Maybe because I tipped. They even called me back and said they were out of something I ordered. So I must say I had a good experience so far.

OMG

I have never had a problem with jims pizza but tonight they were horrible! They messed up my whole order and it took them about 2 hours to get me my food. Not to mention they were rude when i was talking to them.

Pizza

It was really salty and soggy and our ham and cheese tasted watery and it was kinda soggy to.

Don't eat at Jims Pizza-Kokomo, IN

I got a horrible pizza delivered and took it back to the store the next day. Jim stated, “Why didn’t you call?” Because I was tired, hungry and the pizza made me wanna puke. He also did not offer to replace it. Nor was he the slightest apologetic. I hope that he understands that will be the most expensive $20 that he ever stole from a customer. It was so bad that the dog wouldn’t eat it. Avoid this puke pit at all costs!

Pizza

Horrible and customer service was non-existant

People found this by searching for: Jims Pizza Kokomo In, Jim's Pizza Kokomo, Jims Pizza Kokomo In Menu, Jims Pizza Kokomo Indiana, Jims Pizza Kokomo, Jim's Pizza Kokomo Indiana, Jim's Pizza Kokomo Indiana Menu, and Jim's Pizza Kokomo In.

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Jim's Pizza

Jim's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  94%  Food:  93%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  76%
Pros
  •  "good food fast delivery "
  •  "None"
  •  "Friendly staff, not super clean inside, good food, & reasonable prices. "
  •  "Food is always good. "
  •  "Great BBQ pizza and gyros"
  •  "Yuck"
  •  "Pizza was good but service was bad. It took over an hour to get 2 large pizzas"
Cons
  •  "None"
  •  "Jim"
  •  "Cleaner inside "
  •  "Horrible service. Last with short brown hair is extremely rude. Jim on the other hand is nice. Seriously though, she needs fired. So many negative reviews on a lot of sites about rude service. "
  •  "Everything "
  •  "Slow and rude"
  •  "Food cold and workers r rude"
  •  "Hot"
Comments
  •  "Never again"
  •  "Overall good food, just horrible service if you are dealing with the ladies. "
  •  "No"