765-456-3188

1443 Home Ave ( )

Kokomo, IN 46902-1632

Description: Jim's Pizza is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Pizza, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Catering, Dinner, Burgers, Subs, Deli, and Free Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Jim's Pizza

Overall: 92%    Food: 93%    Service: 76%    Ambiance: 74%
Pros

• "Ordered delivery got nachos w/meat and cheese asked for extra cheese ordered breed cauliflower w/ranch got a little cup of cheese with two bug things of meat and it was cold did not get my extra cheese and no ranch also. Not pleased. Called said they woul"
  • "Always running out of menu items"
  • "I have ordered from Jims for years. It's a hit and miss . Sometimes the food is good , others , it leaves alot to be desired . There a few nice people that answer the phone (if your lucky) Jim is a super nice guy , but , it usually takes 2 hours to get y"
  • "They aren't racist like Yogi's"
  • "Nice service great fast food ."
  • "Good serevice"
  • "Great pizza"
  • "Good overall"
  • "Bye the way I am Jim's realitive and y'all freaking drunks or whatever can shutup I check this page and yes some people aren't nice but jim has the biggest heart you can shut up he has served you food and y'all have to search a page to comment crap about "
  • "Good food"
  • "good food fast delivery "
  • "Friendly staff, not super clean inside, good food, & reasonable prices. "
  • "Food is always good. "
  • "Great BBQ pizza and gyros"
  • "Yuck"
  • "Pizza was good but service was bad. It took over an hour to get 2 large pizzas"
Cons
  • "Stocking better"
  • "Gross food slow and rude service"
  • "Better quality ingredients would make a world of difference"
  • "When ordering on the phone the people can be rude"
  • "Rude service.. Horrible employees"
  • "None"
  • "Cleaner inside "
  • "Horrible service. Last with short brown hair is extremely rude. Jim on the other hand is nice. Seriously though, she needs fired. So many negative reviews on a lot of sites about rude service. "
  • "Everything "
  • "Slow and rude"
  • "Food cold and workers r rude"
  • "Hot"
Comments
  • "Jim is a very nice man. Once my order was messed up and he delivered the right food at no charge himself"
  • "Never again"
  • "Overall good food, just horrible service if you are dealing with the ladies. "
  • "No"

Reviews for Jim's Pizza

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by arianne

3.0

I order at Jim Pizza Kokomo, Indiana

They were polite and courteous. Maybe because I tipped. They even called me back and said they were out of something I ordered. So I must say I had a good experience so far.

OMG

I have never had a problem with jims pizza but tonight they were horrible! They messed up my whole order and it took them about 2 hours to get me my food. Not to mention they were rude when i was talking to them.

Pizza

It was really salty and soggy and our ham and cheese tasted watery and it was kinda soggy to.

Don't eat at Jims Pizza-Kokomo, IN

I got a horrible pizza delivered and took it back to the store the next day. Jim stated, “Why didn’t you call?” Because I was tired, hungry and the pizza made me wanna puke. He also did not offer to replace it. Nor was he the slightest apologetic. I hope that he understands that will be the most expensive $20 that he ever stole from a customer. It was so bad that the dog wouldn’t eat it. Avoid this puke pit at all costs!

Pizza

Horrible and customer service was non-existant

People found this by searching for: Jim Pizza Kokomo Menu, Jim's Pizza Kokomo Indiana, Jims Pizza Kokomo, Jim's Pizza Kokomo In, Jims Pizza Kokomo Indiana, Jim's Pizza In Kokomo Indiana, Jim's Pizza Kokomo, Jims Pizza Kokomo In Menu, and Jims Pizza Kokomo In.

Featured in Kokomo