Call 98 Belmont St
Worcester, MA 01605-2937

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Very assertive and polite"
Cons
"none at this time"
"I'm writing to say that I order take-out here often and tonight, the person who took my order was inflexible about a small change to my order and when I said I'd order elsewhere, he didn't care. There are way too many similar restaurants that "

Pizza Delivery American

Jim's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/29/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/29/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/08/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/25/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'I'm writing to say that I order take-out here often and tonight, the person who took my order was inflexible about a small change to my order and when I said I'd order elsewhere, he didn't care. There are way too many similar restaurants that '
  • 04/08/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very assertive and polite'
    Cons: 'none at this time'
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 03/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Jim's Pizza is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Jim'S Pizza Menu, Jims Pizza Worcester,Ma, Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma, Jims Pizza Worcester, Jims Pizza Menue, Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma Menu, Jims Pizza Worcester Ma, Jim's Pizza Worcester, and Jim's Pizza Belmont St Worcester.