Jinrights Seafood House

3.0 rating over 1 review

912-267-1590

2815 Glynn Ave ( )

Brunswick, GA 31520-4843

Description: Jinrights Seafood House is a Seafood and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Seafood and Fast Food

Reviews for Jinrights Seafood House

Jinrights Seafood House

2.0

Wow, must have really gone downhill in last 4 years...

We ate here on July 5th 2012, and I was very disappointed. The last review I read was from 2008, but being a really good review we figured we’d try it out.

Well, the ants in the tarter sauce and other condiments should have probably been a sign we should have left, but we stayed. After killing a few more crawling around the table, we finally moved. The service was OK, but I believe they may have been short staffed because it took a long time before the tables were cleaned after people left. There was no one waiting for a table, so I guess this was not a problem for them anyway.

We ordered Gater Tail appetizers which was the best part of the visit. The rest of the food was OK, not bad, not good, just OK.

I would not eat here again, sorry guys.

Jinrights Seafood House is located near the cities of Everett, St Simons, and Jekyll Island.
People found this by searching for: Jinwrights Seafood, Jinrights Brunswick Ga, Jinright's Brunswick Ga Menu, Jinwrights Brunswick Ga, Jinright's Seafood House, Www.Jinrightsseafood Menu, Jinwrights Brunswick, Jinrights Seafood, and Jinright's Seafood House Menu.

Featured in Brunswick

Link to Jinrights Seafood House

Jinrights Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  90%
Pros
  •  "Decent fried seafood, but not great"
Cons
  •  "Once you get past the fried seafood, there isn't much else."