Jin's Chow Mein

129 Willow Bnd
Crystal, MN 55428-3965

Neighborhoods: Becker
Cuisine: Asian, Chinese

Jin's Chow Mein is a Asian and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food"
Cons
"Everything is good "
bigticket photo

bigticket

Dayton, MN
Jin's Chow Mein 4.0

Best ever

Been going here since I was a kid. They have the best Egg Foo Yung

Seaseme Chicken

The best with egg foo yung

LoVeMeFoOd88 photo

LoVeMeFoOd88

New Hope, MN
Jin's Chow Mein 5.0

CHEAP, DELICIOUS, FAST CHINESE FOOD!!!

Jin’s Chow Mein has the best orange chicken i’ve ever had and i’m not the one that usually likes orange chicken either. Also they have the best home made egg rolls. The food is great! The customer service is awesome! and the PRICE cannot be beat. Every time I call in to order and by the time I get there my food is hot and ready to go. They also adjust the spicyness to my liking and I like it EXTRA HOT!

I RECOMMEND MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND EVERYONE TO COME HERE!!!

LUNCH SPECIAL

Jin’s lunch special is my favorite of all time. It’s cheap and affordable for a quick lunch on the go. It includes an entree, cheese puffs, and fried rice. Almost every day they have different lunch specials for the same price so I can try a variety of things each day. To only have a 30 minute lunch I’m able to call ahead, place my order, pick up my food and everything is on the check out table ready to go is the fastest way to get a real meal for a cheap price and fast.

Jin's Chow Mein 5.0

Been eating at Jin's Chow Mein since the sun came up.

Love the Chop Suey Chow Mein. Whenever I visit Minnesota, I make a special trip to Jin’s.

Chop Suey Chow Mein

Love it!!!!

Asian Chinese Egg Foo Yung
MNMom1981

New Hope, MN
0 useful

Jin's Chow Mein  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/13/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 06/14/2013 - A diner from Wayzata, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 09/24/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it.
  • 11/12/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it.
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food'
    Cons: 'Everything is good '
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner from Urbana, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Jin's Chow Mein is located near the cities of Robbinsdale, New Hope, Golden Valley, Brooklyn Center, and Medicine Lake.
People found this by searching for: Gins Chinese Crystal, Jin's Chow Mein Menu, Jins Chow Mein, Jins Chow Mein Menu, Jin Jin Chow Main, Jin S Chow Mein Crystal Mn, Jin's Chow Mein, Jin's Chow Mein Crystal Mn, and Gin's Chinese Restaurant Crystal Mn.