Call South On Hwy 69
Pryor, OK 74361

Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"The amount of food I got was great. Enough for leftovers the next day. (Or a midnight snack) "
"A lil pricey but good food"
"Awesome decor love the gas pump and the tater wedges are the best."
"Plenty of food for price"
Cons
"The line"
Jl's Bar-B-Q 5.0
March 21, 2010

End Of An Era

I use to work at JL's over 20 years ago, it was one of my most favorite jobs that I have had over the years. I moved to Co after I left Ok and have not found a BBQ place that compares yet! How sad that they have closed. When I was…
Jl's Bar-B-Q 4.0
February 15, 2010

Good but, there are somethings to talk about.

I use to work for JL's and I had heard alot of talk of the place. I didn't understand what the big deal was even after working there.Although, the Bean's and Bologna were the best!!!! The pickles that were left over guys?? yeah poured in a…
Jl's Bar-B-Q 2.0
September 27, 2009

Keep driving...

Well, I have to say this wasn't the BBQ mecca I was led to believe it was.\r \r I arrived 20 minutes after opening and pans of sides (potato wedges & fried okra) were already empty on the serving line - I had ask if they had more wedges…

Barbecue Burgers

Jl's Bar-B-Q  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/30/2013 - A diner from Winona, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2013 - A diner from Euless, TX tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/07/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'A lil pricey but good food'
    Cons: 'The line'
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/05/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/01/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The amount of food I got was great. Enough for leftovers the next day. (Or a midnight snack) '
  • 04/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Jl's Bar-B-Q is located near the cities of Pryor Creek.
People found this by searching for: J And L Barbecue In Pryor Ok, Jl's Bbq Pryor, Jls Bbq Pryor Ok, Jl's Barbeque Pryor, Owner Jl Bbq Pryor Ok, Jls Bbq Pryor, Bbq Jl's Okurahoma, and Jl's Bbq Pryor Menu.