- 12 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- On a nice evening, the garden is an inviting retreat from the indoors, but be advised that smoking is allowed on the patio.
- Bring cash; cards are not accepted.
- For a seat outside in springtime, expect long lines to stretch around the block. Come early and get a beer or margarita from the outside bar to pass the time.
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 02:30PMMon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PMSun 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Link to Joe T Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 08/21/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.
- 01/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 08/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 08/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 07/23/2015 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.