Call 110 Market Rd

imajerseygirl

Mooresville, NC
Joel's Asian Grill 5.0

Became a regular

The food in my opinion is great. My husband and I usually to the delivery. Only had a problem once with the delivery, and cause it took so long for us to receive our food they made up for it. For the food we got I believe it was priced decent compared to other places. We order off the sushi section of the menu every time. One of the best places I have ever eaten sushi from. I highly recommend it. :)

CaffeineQueen photo

CaffeineQueen

Cornelius, NC
Joel's Asian Grill 4.0

A Room of Their Own

Many moons ago, when I was just checking out colleges, Joel’s was crammed into the corner of a college town banking block. Nonetheless they had the best sushi – and Joel had the best personality – for miles and that was part of the reason I came out here. Joel is a brash, personable character, eager to please, unafraid to offend, with great advice on chopsticks.

Of course, now they have their own space up in Mooresville and he’s a little harder to track down. But the layout is much more open, which is a nice change from tripping over other peoples’ chairs. The waitresses are young, blond, and flighty; the food, except for the sushi, is mediocre. Some people think their fried rice is to die for, but I have always found it a little too peppery. However I do give them high scores on ambience and I’m glad they’ve found their fit.

Joel's Asian Grill 5.0
July 12, 2011

Best sushi in town!

If you are looking for a great place to eat sushi Joel's is the place! Cool atmosphere and great food!
Joel's Asian Grill 4.0
October 26, 2010

Great atmosphere. Good food.

A little more thought should go into some of the dishes, but overall a nice place to have a drink and eat dinner. Sushi menu is extensive and quite good. The bar is a little lacking though if you want a cocktail.

Chinese Gluten Free Good For Kids

Joel's Asian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/20/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
Joel's Asian Grill is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Joel's Asian Grill, Joels Hours Mooresville Nc, Joel's Asian Grill Menu, Joel's Mooresville, Joels In Mooresville Nc, Joels Mooresville Nc, Joel's Mooresville Nc, and Joel's Sushi Mooresville North Carolina.