Joel's Asian Grill

Cuisine: Chinese, Gluten Free, Lunch

imajerseygirl photo

Mooresville, NC

Became a regular

The food in my opinion is great. My husband and I usually to the delivery. Only had a problem once with the delivery, and cause it took so long for us to receive our food they made up for it. For the food we got I believe it was priced decent compared to other places. We order off the sushi section of the menu every time. One of the best places I have ever eaten sushi from. I highly recommend it. :)

CaffeineQueen photo

Cornelius, NC

A Room of Their Own

Many moons ago, when I was just checking out colleges, Joel’s was crammed into the corner of a college town banking block. Nonetheless they had the best sushi – and Joel had the best personality – for miles and that was part of the reason I came out here. Joel is a brash, personable character, eager to please, unafraid to offend, with great advice on chopsticks.

Of course, now they have their own space up in Mooresville and he’s a little harder to track down. But the layout is much more open, which is a nice change from tripping over other peoples’ chairs. The waitresses are young, blond, and flighty; the food, except for the sushi, is mediocre. Some people think their fried rice is to die for, but I have always found it a little too peppery. However I do give them high scores on ambience and I’m glad they’ve found their fit.

Chinese Gluten Free Good For Kids

Joel's Asian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/12/2013 - A diner from Yadkinville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/20/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Joel's Asian Grill is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Joel's Mooresville Nc, Joels.Asian Grill, Joels Mooresville Nc, Joel's Mooresville, Joel's Asian Grill, Joels In Mooresville Nc, and Joel's Asian Grill Menu.