Jul 18 - 27, 2014 113 restaurants with special menus during Queen's Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week!

704-660-1617

110 Market Rd ( )

Mooresville, NC 28117

Tags: Chinese, Asian, Delivery, and Sushi
Diner Log for Joel's Asian Grill:
  • 06/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Joel's Asian Grill

Became a regular

The food in my opinion is great. My husband and I usually to the delivery. Only had a problem once with the delivery, and cause it took so long for us to receive our food they made up for it. For the food we got I believe it was priced decent compared to other places. We order off the sushi section of the menu every time. One of the best places I have ever eaten sushi from. I highly recommend it. :)

4.0

A Room of Their Own

Many moons ago, when I was just checking out colleges, Joel’s was crammed into the corner of a college town banking block. Nonetheless they had the best sushi – and Joel had the best personality – for miles and that was part of the reason I came out here. Joel is a brash, personable character, eager to please, unafraid to offend, with great advice on chopsticks.

Of course, now they have their own space up in Mooresville and he’s a little harder to track down. But the layout is much more open, which is a nice change from tripping over other peoples’ chairs. The waitresses are young, blond, and flighty; the food, except for the sushi, is mediocre. Some people think their fried rice is to die for, but I have always found it a little too peppery. However I do give them high scores on ambience and I’m glad they’ve found their fit.

July 12, 2011

Best sushi in town!

If you are looking for a great place to eat sushi Joel's is the place! Cool atmosphere and great food!

October 26, 2010

Great atmosphere. Good food.

A little more thought should go into some of the dishes, but overall a nice place to have a drink and eat dinner. Sushi menu is extensive and quite good. The bar is a little lacking though if you want a cocktail.

Joel's Asian Grill is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Joel's Asian Grill Mooresville Menu, Joels In Mooresville Nc, Joel's Mooresville Nc, Joel's Asian Grill, Joel's Mooresville, Joel's Asian Grill Menu, Joels Mooresville Nc, and Joels Asian Mooresville Nc.

The Prickly Pear